Gotta' love those bullpuppies!

WarTim

You are too close to the trees on this one. I don't think you will ever be able to see the forest here at wen.

I am thankful that YOU are in the minority.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

He's not.

Another member of the minority.

:au:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are too close to the trees on this one. I don't think you will ever be able to see the forest here at wen.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

He's not.

:lol::lol::lol:

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

He's not.

He's clueless.

WAR EAGLE ! ! ! !

He's not.

He is.....Quick....your serve! :D

Yo'....southlink...STILL waiting for you to post all of those E-mails .....You know....The e-mails that you LIED about?

Post them here_______________________________________

STILL waiting...... :DB)

Either post them or admit that you are a liar.

I know the TRUTH......Will you admit it or run and hide or, perhaps, LIE yet again?

hahahahahaha :P

3 posters on this thread alone have said that posting PM's is quite ridiculous hence the private reason.....so....why would I continue this soap opera as 88 has said? Everyone is laughing at you....geez, I cant believe your High School still lets you post during the day

3 posters on this thread alone have said that posting PM's is quite ridiculous hence the private reason.....so....why would I continue this soap opera as 88 has said? Everyone is laughing at you....geez, I cant believe your High School still lets you post during the day

Don't play his childish games SL. Maybe he will just go away if you ignore him...

nah, thats wishful thinking!

Translation for the TRUTHless:

southlink is a LIAR. He can't post ANY, no not ONE, E-mail that I have sent to him BECAUSE,.......There are NONE. No, not one.

See, the TRUTH will find you out. You have been exposed as a complete and total LIAR.

One last chance, hahahaha, Post them right HERE:______________

STILL waiting........ :D

Ahhhh....Smackin' around a clueless puppy is fun ! ! ! ! B)

What he did is no different than you trying to push the racist card on me just because I like UA.

LOL

THIS is FUNNY. Please, space provided here:________________________

(And do not post the remark about "One is true, the other is not. THAT was followed by a :D )

Got it?...Good........... :rolleyes:

In the case of $puat, well, It isn't name calling. It is the TRUTH.

Glad to help, as always................

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...opic=4811&st=15

2nd page at the bottom. Calling the "$puat" nation rednecks is the same as calling me (an individual bama fan) a redneck. The difference is, I take it as a "rivalry-like jab" and brush it off. I don't start a whole thread to try and get the AUnation to turn on you for it. As you said earlier....

You, Sir, Are taking this stuff W A Y too serious ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Calm down...take a chill pill....Have a Coke

What he did is no different than you trying to push the racist card on me just because I like UA.

LOL

(And do not post the remark about "One is true, the other is not. THAT was followed by a :D )

2nd page at the bottom. Calling the "$puat" nation rednecks is the same as calling me (an individual bama fan) a redneck. The difference is, I take it as a "rivalry-like jab" and brush it off. I don't start a whole thread to try and get the AUnation to turn on you for it. As you said earlier....

LMAO!! :lol:

This is just too funny.. nice post.

LOL

Great post

Sorry, southlink. It will not work. You have only two options.

Either you post the "so-called" e-mails here:_____________________________

Or, you admit to what is now WELL known, You are a LIAR.

STILL waiting..... :D

And waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...and waiting..... :rolleyes:B)

Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits...... :D

Guest AuNuma1
Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits...... :D

That's about the most ignorant thing I've heard an Auburn fan say in a long time...thanks WarTim. hmm.gif

I know way too many good Alabama fans (some in my own extended family) to agree with WarTim's statement about them being racists. For the undereducated, "redneck" does not equal "racist". A redneck is simply an unsophisticated (and often uncooth), Southern country boy (or girl). You can be all the things that Jeff Foxworthy says and not be a racist.

Does Bama have a very large redneck contingent in their fanbase? I'd say so. So would a lot of Bama fans I'm friends with. They freely admit it and we joke about it.

Calling them racists is taking it too far though.

All I can say is wow :o ! Even I didn't think he was this bad. :lol:

That's about the most ignorant thing I've heard an Auburn fan say in a long time...thanks WarTim. hmm.gif

Geeeeez...........Does anyone EVER get a joke around here?

(Hint: That is what the :D is for ! ! ! !)

Unreal...............

I know way too many good Alabama fans (some in my own extended family) to agree with WarTim's statement about them being racists. For the undereducated, "redneck" does not equal "racist". A redneck is simply an unsophisticated (and often uncooth), Southern country boy (or girl). You can be all the things that Jeff Foxworthy says and not be a racist.

Does Bama have a very large redneck contingent in their fanbase? I'd say so. So would a lot of Bama fans I'm friends with. They freely admit it and we joke about it.

Calling them racists is taking it too far though.

In the future, must I start every post off with "THIS IS A JOKE..DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" ????????????????

If so, then I will require southlink to begin each and EVERY post with "I AM A LIAR. SINCE I AM A ga FAN AND WISH AUBURN ONLY THE WORST POSSIBLE OUTCOME IN ALL ENDEVOURS, NOTHING I SAY CAN BE BELIEVED".

That works for me ! ! ! ! :D

Come on...lighten up....Heart attacks run rampant with over stressed individuals.... :D

Oh, as to southlink being a LIAR...Well...THAT IS SERIOUS. NOT A JOKE.

All he must do to prove otherwise is post the so-called e-mails right here:

Failure to do so PROVES he is , as stated, a LIAR.

Have a nice day ! ! ! ! ! B)

Well WarTim, you said this once before and when a Bama fan brings it back up on this thread and you have a chance to clarify yourself, you reiterated it:

Oh, and to save the poor little lost $puater alot of time, in the future, I do believe that the majority of $puaters are redneck racist.....If the shoe fits......:D

Maybe we should have taken the smiley as a sign you weren't serious, but it's hard to tell sometimes on message boards, especially when you use an opportunity to clear things up to simply restate the same thing. I'm glad you don't really think this.

...you must not read WarTim's posts very often... :blink:

In the future, must I start every post off with "THIS IS A JOKE..DO NOT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" ????????????????

No need. Your posts are already worthless to me. However, those who are new to the board or are rival posters may not get the joke. Maybe a mod should put THAT in your sig instead of your Death to Southlink quotes.

...you must not read WarTim's posts very often... :blink:

Read one WarTim post, you've read them all, no?

That pretty much sums it up!

Have a nice day!!!

Glad you could help!

Archived