STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

We left our Enforcer James "Don't give me no stinkin participation trophy" Harrison on the field at the end for everybody's back!

We left our Enforcer James "Don't give me no stinkin participation trophy" Harrison on the field at the end for everybody's back!

haha I saw that

Not a more deserving team than that bunch of Bungles. Between Burfict and Jones they are a powder keg. In a bad way.

What did Jones do to draw the PF? Didnt see it, just saw the call.

Shoved at a ref.

Looked like he went after Joey Porter, LB coach

Looked like he went after Joey Porter, LB coach

That was just before. The Bungles put a .50 cal under their chin and saved the judge and the court a lot of money. ;)

Dumbest game I have seen.

That was easily the dumbest ending I've ever seen on Cincy's part. I love those games though, I like em chippy.

Edited by aujeff11

I didn't really care who won. I guess I leaned towards Pittsburgh. They got away with a couple of things. Porter had no business being out on the field like that. He's not the position coach for Brown and he's not a trainer. Word is that he'll be fined by the league foe that. Burfict will likely face a suspension at the beginning of next season. I don't know what his problem is but he better get control or he'll be out of the league.

I am not a fan of either team. If I had a preference in this game it would have been the Steelers. I am not asking to be flamed here just giving my observations leading up to and of the ending.

First of all, the NFL is to blame for the craziness. This officiating crew did the earlier game that had all the fireworks. The crew lost control of that game. Why would the NFL assign the same crew to this game? They lost control of this one as well.

Secondly, Burfict is a thug. He should be fined heavily. Although, his hit on Ben that sent Ben out of the game was legal hit. A couple of others, not so much.

Jones is and always has been a thug. I can't wait to see how much the NFL fines him and Burfict.

IMO, the TD catch by Bryant was not a catch. He only got one foot down after controlling the ball.

The Shazier hit on Bernard was targeting. He led with the crown and the first contact was to Bernard's facemask.

Why was Joey Porter on the field in the middle of Bengals players? If he was separating a fight, yeah, maybe, but he was out there asking for trouble. There wasn't a Steeler around him.

I don't think either coach handled their respective teams very well.

I didn't really care who won. I guess I leaned towards Pittsburgh. They got away with a couple of things. Porter had no business being out on the field like that. He's not the position coach for Brown and he's not a trainer. Word is that he'll be fined by the league foe that. Burfict will likely face a suspension at the beginning of next season. I don't know what his problem is but he better get control or he'll be out of the league.

porter could be fined too but jones still shoved an official which is automatically a flag. I think the officials wanted to let them play but we're basically forced to penalize them. Porter may have known he could stir it up a little.

I am not a fan of either team. If I had a preference in this game it would have been the Steelers. I am not asking to be flamed here just giving my observations leading up to and of the ending.

First of all, the NFL is to blame for the craziness. This officiating crew did the earlier game that had all the fireworks. The crew lost control of that game. Why would the NFL assign the same crew to this game? They lost control of this one as well.

Secondly, Burfict is a thug. He should be fined heavily. Although, his hit on Ben that sent Ben out of the game was legal hit. A couple of others, not so much.

Jones is and always has been a thug. I can't wait to see how much the NFL fines him and Burfict.

IMO, the TD catch by Bryant was not a catch. He only got one foot down after controlling the ball.

The Shazier hit on Bernard was targeting. He led with the crown and the first contact was to Bernard's facemask.

Why was Joey Porter on the field in the middle of Bengals players? If he was separating a fight, yeah, maybe, but he was out there asking for trouble. There wasn't a Steeler around him.

The TD catch by Bryant was a catch...

And to you people wondering why Porter was on the field. People like OBJ and Pacman Jones can get roused up to play worst than they should. Y'all remember the childhood friend everybody used to pick on just because it was hilarious when he was steaming mad, well this is the same deal. And in the end, it was always the friend that got mad that got in trouble. Obviously Norman and Porter were in the wrong for their actions, but in the end, were their objectives not achieved? I'm willing to bet that Burfict and Pacman Jones will be looking for another job this offseason.

Edited by aujeff11

porter could be fined too but jones still shoved an official which is automatically a flag. I think the officials wanted to let them play but we're basically forced to penalize them. Porter may have known he could stir it up a little.

Oh no doubt. That was exactly what he was doing. NFL should eject and/or suspend coaches just like they do players for that.

Disagree. He did not have control when his right foot was down. Here is the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbz0o0spEgk He traps it against his leg after his right foot was off the ground.

Disagree. He did not have control when his right foot was down. Here is the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbz0o0spEgk He traps it against his leg after his right foot was off the ground.

That's easily a catch.

Someone better check on Golf, he may have started hitting it hard after the Landry Int!

Thanks for thinking of me eagleguy but I started well before that time. But god almighty what an ending and my poor old heart can't take much more.

But I am so frickin happy..................................... :jossun:

Disagree. He did not have control when his right foot was down. Here is the video. https://www.youtube....z0o0spEgk  He traps it against his leg after his right foot was off the ground.

That's easily a catch.

Slow it down or stop it and advance by frame. The ball was still moving while his right foot was on the ground.

Someone better check on Golf, he may have started hitting it hard after the Landry Int!

Thanks for thinking of me eagleguy but I started well before that time. But god almighty what an ending and my poor old heart can't take much more.

But I am so frickin happy..................................... :jossun:/>

Ha! Me too! I still can't believe we pulled that one out . . . well, with a little help!