STEELERS THREAD

WDEAUB

Question now is what about Ben and his shoulder. If he can't be effective, steelers are in deep trouble.

True. Big Ben couldn't even throw it five yards because of his shoulder. They would've lost if not for the penalties IMO.

They are hoping he plays Sunday, barring any setback. They are still awaiting the MRI results. Ben said there is a lot of soreness. I don't know how probable it will be for him to be back (or be able to play at a high level) if he does in fact have a separated shoulder.

A lot of injuries for this game on both sides but we have our work cut out for us with the injuries we have right now. I can't see Big Ben playing with a throwing shoulder separation. He's tough but I don't think it would be wise.

Right now it seems they are leaning toward Big Ben playing and Brown being questionable/doubtful . . . unless, of course, Brown is faking a concussion as Adam "Don't Call Me Pac-Man" Jones says.

Right now it seems they are leaning toward Big Ben playing and Brown being questionable/doubtful . . . unless, of course, Brown is faking a concussion as Adam "Don't Call Me Pac-Man" Jones says.

it would be easy to fake that one.

Hearing Brown is out against Denver.

Confirmed

Yep, that hurts. He had a great game against them earlier.

Leading rusher out too. Let's just chalk this up as a win for the 40 year old water hose for an arm, Manning.

And then y'all root the panthers tomorrow. Deal?

I believe we can squeak out a win today.....IF the DB's play their best game of the season and the pass rush is there. Payton can't move so he's a target. On offense I have confidence in the two RBs we have. Not having Brown is big.

Here We Go!

I believe we can squeak out a win today.....IF the DB's play their best game of the season and the pass rush is there. Payton can't move so he's a target. On offense I have confidence in the two RBs we have. Not having Brown is big.

Here We Go!

what running backs do y'all have?

Crap.......................................should have never been this close

I can't believe the Broncos advanced. They are horrible.

Which means the Patriots will inevitably be in the super bowl again, crap.

Edited by aujeff11

Nice to see Sammie get some good playing time....and to hear the positive comments from the coach.

Yep still lost the damn game. Sorry it usually takes me a day to get over the Steelers losing. Sammie had some good plays but he is not A. Brown, at this time, especially in the red zone. We skrewed 2 red zone to end up with field goals

That's what I get f0r giving pr0ps t0 the running backs....l0l! Hated it f0r the kid....but that fumble killed us.

I d0n't think Ben c0uld thr0w it past 20 yards in the 2nd half. He l00ked t0 be fav0ring that arm al0t. My 0 butt0n has st0pped w0rking s0 this is the best I can d0. :)

I th0ught we were playing with h0use m0ney anyways......wish we c0uld have played the Pats.....

My 0 butt0n has st0pped w0rking s0 this is the best I can d0. :)/>

And here I thought you were being a trendsetter!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm excited 4 2016-2017. With the right m0ves this team has a chance t0 make a run barring the injury bug.

See ya draft day. Here We G0!