Car Stereo For Sale

I have 1 JL Audio 12" Sub in a JL Audio Wedge Box and a 650 watt Eclipse amp for sale. I will sell them together or separately.

Sub with Box = $125.00

Amp = $100.00

Together = $200.00

thats a great deal! too bad i dont do all that bass bumping anymore! why you selling everything? what else do you have?

thats a great deal! too bad i dont do all that bass bumping anymore! why you selling everything? what else do you have?

Trying to pay for my school which is $1,500...school is more important than all of my leisure things. The only other things I have is a mini-fridge and I would like $50 for it

I have 1 JL Audio 12" Sub in a JL Audio Wedge Box and a 650 watt Eclipse amp for sale. I will sell them together or separately.

Sub with Box = $125.00

Amp = $100.00

Together = $200.00

HEY!!!! I HAD THIS STOLEN OUT OF MY CAR LAST WEEEK!!!!

Sub with Box = $125.00

Amp = $100.00

Together = $200.00

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::tease:

Sub with Box = $125.00

Amp = $100.00

Together = $200.00

AUsome! You can buy it back!  :laugh:

Never mind, hold on to it if you have too and sale your brothers/siters stuff ect. DO NOT JUST GIVE AWAY.

Not sure of your car audio knowlede, but I tried sell a pair of Focal Kp2's mint condition less than a year old and after they wouldnt sell :'( Actually glad I kept them after all.

• 3 weeks later...

Sub with Box = $125.00

Amp = $100.00

Together = $200.00

Placing it two inches from nic sabin's head and seeing his hair afterwards = PRICELESS

:beatmullet:

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet hair trick, if he looks anything like he did after they hit him in the head with the cooler,then come the gatorade bath, after the NC, GEEEEEZ. I have always thought he was a prissy  :-X....cat.  :zapbama:

Trying to pay for my school which is $1,500...school is more important than all of my leisure things. The only other things I have is a mini-fridge and I would like $50 for it

What color is the fridge?  ;D

What color is the fridge?  ;D

It was black. I already sold it.

Archived