Desperate Men

Did any one else find it a little distasteful for Kerry/Edwards to stage an event immediately following the RNC convention? There has never been a single opponent who had the bad taste to pull such a stunt. I believe that it will make them look like extremely deperate petty people.

Thank God, only MSNBC and CNN (with their pitiful ratings) were the only networks who felt it nescessary to cover this sideshow.

How loud do you think the Dems would have screamed if Bush/Cheney would have tried to pull the same crap?

Desperate is the perfect word for it. It reeks of desperation. They are doing all they can to stem the bleeding from the last two weeks. They are just apoplectic that people didn't buy their Shiny Happy People 2004 convention and that the Republicans weren't stupid enough to follow them down that same rathole.

It's amazing to me that the Republicans were so stupid that they would not take the Democrats advice/warning to not use images of or even mention 9/11! I mean everyone knows that the Democrats only wanted to help the Republicans and to stay on the high road they have been on for the past two years.

Archived