Did anyone else feel like Cam's

tiger241345162816

Actually this was something I was worried about going into the game. Not that his heart wouldn't be in it but from all the distractions that came from last week. Obviously it didn't phase him one bit.

I thought that he looked kind of distracted on the 49 yard TD run.  How else do you explain  the DB running him down? :dunno:

I saw him looking for Tim Tebow in the locker room post game, but instead he called all of the lineman over to sing 'War Eagle' with him.

Also heard he had Urb login with Go-To-Meeting so he didn't miss the team sing along.

When he blew me that kiss at the end of the game, it didn't feel like he meant it.   :rolleyes:

Ok I literally laughed out loud on this one!  :thumbsup:

There's a lot of Cam threads right now, and this could be a new one but I'll post it here:  My great friend and Vandy grad(sarcasm), Skip Bayliss, said last week Cam wouldn't gain 100 yds. against LSU.  Today, he is comparing Cam to Lebron James as an athletic freak of nature!!  Cam = Lebron.

When he ran throught the LSU saftey for our first TD, he thought he saw Urban standing in the end zone.

:laugh:

LITTLE GIANTS is what came to my mind.

"Give it to Johnny ... you can't give it to Johnny. I'M JOHNNY!"

If you don't believe Cam loves AU, you better jump off our bandwagon right now.  He's one of the most passionate players I've ever seen put on the AU uniform.

Speaking of bandwagon, there are a lot of AU fans now...

I thought about starting a thread like this, but I wanted it to die out.  This is a distraction, believe it or not.

If you don't believe Cam loves AU, you better jump off our bandwagon right now.  He's one of the most passionate players I've ever seen put on the AU uniform.

Speaking of bandwagon, there are a lot of AU fans now...

I thought about starting a thread like this, but I wanted it to die out.  This is a distraction, believe it or not.

Sarcasm only here. And I have been an Auburn fan since 02/26/1962. Born one, live as one, will die one.

Archived