When God is blessing, the devil be messin'

aupops2

I know walker77 took notice of this from Cam.  Anybody else think this is the MOST revealing comment to come out of all this?

Hmmmmm Saban has something to do with this? That what we're hinting here?

:laugh: Possibly!! Yes, I did notice pops. I never think State ever got over the fact they lost Cam.

I think there is nothing to the story as it pertains to Auburn University and the Newton family.

The press loves to run with this, especially espn, seems like they hate us.

It is obvious to me and always has been, that Cam chose Auburn due to the fact that this offense is perfect for Cam's talent. The fact we have the best offensive line didnt hurt either.

Drama sales papers and ratings, truth not so much.

No!!  Please, guys, this is a Cam quote from yesterday; not implying anything.  But if any of you have never noticed before, when God blesses you, the Devil immediately intervenes to complicate the joy!!  Sorry to preach, but it's happening with me and my family right now. 

No!!  Please, guys, this is a Cam quote from yesterday; not implying anything.  But if any of you have never noticed before, when God blesses you, the Devil immediately intervenes to complicate the joy!!  Sorry to preach, but it's happening with me and my family right now. 

He will give you a test.  KEEP THE FAITH!!!

Archived