Auburn Mens BB Schedule

InfernoOrangeSS

I urge everyone that's able to go out a support the team this year. We need to show the team and Barbee our full support. Especially students after he fought to get you all into games free. The team needs fans to bring the energy and make Auburn Arena as hostile as JHS. Please support our men even though this should be a tough transition year. WDE!

I urge everyone that's able to go out a support the team this year. We need to show the team and Barbee our full support. Especially students after he fought to get you all into games free. The team needs fans to bring the energy and make Auburn Arena as hostile as JHS. Please support our men even though this should be a tough transition year. WDE!

I could not have said it better!  Support this team like never before.  They will need it.  I see them stealing a few games here and there with hard work and determination. 

Besides, when we are routinely in the NCAA's, it will be nice to say you were there from the beginning.  (Unlike all the bandwagoners who will claim they were there all along.)  ;)

:wedance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I was at the last home LSU game last year. I can't wait to see my first in the new Arena! I do expect a little disappointment, but I also expect some surprises too. I support ALL AU teams All the time, good and bad. Right now all sports seem to be building to a VERY bright future! WAR EAGLE!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Keep the faith....Once Coach Barbee gets his players in here, it will be lights out!  If he can do what he has done with what he was left to work with...I am super excited to think what he will do when he gets the talent level up to par with other teams.

:wedance:

(This is in no way a slam on the current team.  I think they give it their all every time they go out on the floor, as evidenced in the MSU game.  They could have rolled over when it became a 19pt deficit and just went through the motions.  Coach Barbee motivated them to fight back and get mad.  That was one of the best comebacks I have seen in an AU game in a long time!  I am very proud of their hard work and tenacity.)

Archived