DO NOT!!!

El_Cid2001

Use the services of or purchase the goods from any company that advertises with or sponsors ESPN or FOX Sports!!!  Hit them in the pocket book.  If just 200,000 Auburn fans stop using these services...it would get a message out.  Also, if you have a pay account with either site...cancel it!!

The biggest problem is with people going and reading these morons blogs. that is how they measure the effectiveness of these no talent @$$ clowns (hits on their blog). Quit reading anything the have written or copy it elsewhere and do not link to it. These guys are actually more likely to get a raise then to be canned simply because they are drawing you to them. Remember, these bottom feeders are not credible enough to be main stream journalists, and are bottom feeding bloggers with no more sources than me. They are just unscrupulous enough to bold face lie (I personally don't think any source exists) and most of this is simply made up because they know that no one can prove them wrong and they do not have to divulge their sources.

Agreed.  No more hits on their blog.  I have started writing Nike, Toyota, Progressive Insurance, Gatorade, Microsoft (Xbox), EA Sports, StubHub, Chevrolet, FRS Company (FRS Health Products), Powerade, Autozone, GMC, etc.

If you have any to add to the list please do!

Archived