Sir Charles on WJOX at 10:05

AUinbammerland

Yea I am sure Charles will come to the rescue since about 8 months ago he was telling how he got paid at AU

I think I will run over to the studio and see if I can head him off.

Guys as retarded as Chuck can be he still loves Auburn and my bet is he will be defending Cam and Auburn. He was here before either the LSU game or Arky game and was talking so much trash it was awesome! I think it will be a very entertaining listen

I don't like how he admits to "borrowing" money from agents while his stay at AU.  He justified it because he paid them back.

Claimed Reggie Bush should have paid the agent(s) back and he should have kept the Heisman trophy.

Did Sir Charles take a moment to 'apologize' for his comments regarding Auburn not hiring Turner Gill - who, by the way, may be fired after one disappointing season at Kansas?  At the same time did anyone else notice the success that Iowa State is having this season?  I am sure that Chizik's recruits are a big part of the success that Paul Rhodes is having......just sayin'

No matter what people think, Charles is an Auburn Man.. you can tell by the amount of money he has donated to Auburn University :thumbsup:

He wasn't paying them back was he?

(j/k, of course)

No matter what people think, Charles is an Auburn Man.. you can tell by the amount of money he has donated to Auburn University :thumbsup:

Don't get me wrong, I fully agree.

Just on a side note, Charles once said, long after he was in the NBA, they HE was paid $50k per year while he was at AU.

The funny thing is that for a lot of his home games at AU, we had less than 5,000 people in attendance. I don't think even the NCAA believed that anyone at AU at that time cared enough about B'ball to drop that kind of money, even for Sir Charles.

We are family, Sir Charles is one of us. Let's not be naive about athletics at Auburn (and ANY SEC school) in the past. Charles is just honest about it. One reason I absolutely love our coaching staff is that they are representing us in a way that is disassociated with that past. If this all plays out the way I hope and think it will, there will some redemption for us, the coaches, the program, and the University...not just for this recent stuff, but for our past, and quite possibly, to the benefit of all of sports. We need to believe again, as sports fans, as a society. The positive is that that this "faith" may start with our university and the Auburn family! War Eagle!

We are family, Sir Charles is one of us. Let's not be naive about athletics at Auburn (and ANY SEC school) in the past. Charles is just honest about it. One reason I absolutely love our coaching staff is that they are representing us in a way that is disassociated with that past. If this all plays out the way I hope and think it will, there will some redemption for us, the coaches, the program, and the University...not just for this recent stuff, but for our past, and quite possibly, to the benefit of all of sports. We need to believe again, as sports fans, as a society. The positive is that that this "faith" may start with our university and the Auburn family! War Eagle!

I believe.. do you? That would make a heck of an advertising campaign for Auburn. Great post AUnChas.

Archived