A Million Possibilities

87aubie

So no one here thinks that after leaking the "two recruiters (coaches)" story to Joe Schad and basically having it slammed dunked back to them by the SEC Office, MSU isn't capable of calling Mr Rogers and saying "Hey man, your alma mater is about to go down for this unless you help us.  Since your name is already in this, how about corroborating the story and saying that Cecil asked for money?"  Doesn't anyone besides me find it extremely convenient and maybe just a little too coincidental that Rogers was sitting with Cecil and the "two coaches" when he made this request?  Finally, put yourself in a "bad parent's" shoes.  If Cecil was going to ask, do you think the lobby of a hotel with three people he supposedly barely knew is the place he is going to do it???

I believe MSU is trying cover their tracks bcuz they know that by being so jealous that CN didn't come there, they have created a problem for them. I have said this before and say this again. I believe that this all came from jealousy. Too many questions to look at.

1. Why did MSU continue to recruit CN after his dad reportedly asked for money?

2. Why did they wait until January? After he signed with AU.

3. Why does the SEC not have any notification of these reported calls?

4. Why would MSU wait 5 months to send additional information to NCAA, knowing this was a major issue?

Too many ?s from MSU for me to believe all this..

So no one here thinks that after leaking the "two recruiters (coaches)" story to Joe Schad and basically having it slammed dunked back to them by the SEC Office, MSU isn't capable of calling Mr Rogers and saying "Hey man, your alma mater is about to go down for this unless you help us.  Since your name is already in this, how about corroborating the story and saying that Cecil asked for money?"  Doesn't anyone besides me find it extremely convenient and maybe just a little too coincidental that Rogers was sitting with Cecil and the "two coaches" when he made this request?  Finally, put yourself in a "bad parent's" shoes.  If Cecil was going to ask, do you think the lobby of a hotel with three people he supposedly barely knew is the place he is going to do it???

Not to mention the alleged asking price of 100 K  to 180 K  seems odd . That's a pretty large margin . I mean if your sitting there with your prospective buyers why would say that ?  This whole damn crap storm just freak'n stinks .....and I know one party that's damn sure innocent but is suffering for all this crap .......... and that's us . The fans . 

Archived