PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE SECCG!!!!!!!!!!

around4ever

If you are buying tickets to the SEC Championship Game from a Ticket Broker please use the StubHub Link on the main page of AuburnEagle.com.  AE gets a cut when that link is used.  Thank You for your support!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

I got on Stub Hub and they were anywhere between $27,000 and $350 a piece. You won't get a decent seat it looks for under $700

Dang I'm glad I get first dibs on tickets through the athletic department!

I got on Stub Hub and they were anywhere between $27,000 and $350 a piece. You won't get a decent seat it looks for under $700

Dang I'm glad I get first dibs on tickets through the athletic department!

Yeah, you wanna help a brotha out & get me a couple???  :partey:

Anyone know which sideline AU will be on? I know they're the visitors based on the even/odd year rule, but need to know which side they'll on for ticket purposes.

Man I plan on going, but wasn't planning to sell a kidney for the ticket. Going to have to start doing some shopping. PM if you have some and want to sell for less than $300. I need two.

I thought that the home team was the higher ranked team?  We were home in 2004 which is even year

we were the away team in '04. look at the pic of Ronnie Brown trucking the tenn guy

I thought that the home team was the higher ranked team?  We were home in 2004 which is even year

we were the away team in '04. look at the pic of Ronnie Brown trucking the tenn guy

No we played Tennessee twice that year.  Ronnie trucked the dude in Neyland.

But we were away team in Atlanta that year

Well just found out I am getting 4 tickets  :party::yay: from my Bammer father-inlaw. I am planning on driving over early and then stay overnight until Sunday.

Where will be the best place to stay? Anyone with good info on parking, hotels, eating, and anything else I might need to know.

Well just found out I am getting 4 tickets  :party::yay: from my Bammer father-inlaw. I am planning on driving over early and then stay overnight until Sunday.

Where will be the best place to stay? Anyone with good info on parking, hotels, eating, and anything else I might need to know.

I live in Atlanta - PM me if you want, and I'll tell you what I know, which isn't everything but should be enough to hopefully keep you occupied for a little while.

Archived