2013 4* WR Isaiah Jones (FSU signee)

Chadf93

kid is a sophomore at my school. He is 6'4 and runs a 4.6 40. Friday night he had 5 catches for 172 yards and 4 TD's. We played Catholic high from pensacola. They have 6 D-1 prospects. (D.j. Pettway bama, James elliot michigan, devin dukes florida atlantic, marquis sumler vandy, demarious rancifer ole miss, and samson smiley usf.) If they are not already committed to them then they will be soon. Their qb is prolly going to FIU anyways, Isiah is someone to watch out for, he also plays safety and leads the area in forced fumbles. Also Matt Floyd (USF commit) had 398 yards passing 5 td's against them. Also we never offered Loucheiz Purifoy a full scholly FWIW should tell you how our DB situation is(very good). Sorry for all the jumbled info, finally got freetime on my computer instead of phone. WDE

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He likes FSU but hes pretty open, I would bet he ends up being 6'5 or 6'6 he has the exact same build as AJ Green. As a freshman playing on Varsity basketball he dunked quite a few times. 4AU2010 check your pm's

• 1 year later...

I have known Isaiah for since he was in the 7th grade. Good kid and a very good athlete. I personal believe he would be a better Safety, but that is just my opinion. His wing span is huge.

He can lay the wood especially for his size.. If he put on 15 lb's of muscle he'd be an awesome safety... But his future is WR, he is a playmaker for sure. Milton didn't really have a QB this year they had a Receiver playing QB for them

Isn't that the same high school Reggie Slack came from? I've got relatives all over Milton, Pace and Bagdad and it seems like one of my cousins played with him in high school but I may have him confused with someone else.

Isn't that the same high school Reggie Slack came from? I've got relatives all over Milton, Pace and Bagdad and it seems like one of my cousins played with him in high school but I may have him confused with someone else.

yes Reggie was from Milton

Yeah he's prolly top 5 best football players tp ever come out of there. If you have relatives that are 17-20 in Milton and Bagdad I probably know them

I know Milton doesn't have a great QB, but Isaiah wasn't even the go to receiver on his team, a sophomore( Andre) was. Like I said before he is a great athlete and will be an asset on any team, but he will be a project at WR.  Either way I will be happy for him and if our coaches want him, I hope he will end here.   

I know Milton doesn't have a great QB, but Isaiah wasn't even the go to receiver on his team, a sophomore( Andre) was. Like I said before he is a great athlete and will be an asset on any team, but he will be a project at WR.  Either way I will be happy for him and if our coaches want him, I hope he will end here.     

I wouldn't say Andre was the go to guy.. Due to the lack of QB play we ran lots of screens and Isaiah was always double teamed. He is alot further along as a Receiver than a Safety. When Isaiah is on he absolutely dominates, if he improves consistency he would be a huge get for any team

• 3 weeks later...

Saw him st the track meet last night,looks like he has put on weight. I just don't know if he's close to committing last time I talked to him he said he was waiting a while.

Saw him st the track meet last night,looks like he has put on weight. I just don't know if he's close to committing last time I talked to him he said he was waiting a while.

JMO here, but I'd venture to guess that he has been told that we're looking at 2-3 guys for his type of WR spot and the first to commit gets the spot. He may just not want to lose the spot, but I'm sure we'd make sure he was a solid commit before allowing him to fill the spot.

Yeah KK I wouldn't rule that out at all. I'd say that is very likely, I do know Auburn is his favorite but he really wants a FSU offer.

• 1 month later...

Was looking for highlights of this guy for a while, and finally found some. Not proclaiming the kid to another Julio, but his size and physicality displayed in this video is "Julio-esque". Hope he chooses the O&B!!  :we:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/videos/_/id/154123/isaiah-jones

Was looking for highlights of this guy for a while, and finally found some. Not proclaiming the kid to another Julio, but his size and physicality displayed in this video is "Julio-esque". Hope he chooses the O&B!!  :we:

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/videos/_/id/154123/isaiah-jones

It is hard to beleive that 40 time is accurate. It says 4.89. He looks faster. He seems physical as well. Like a TE with more speed. I doubt Milton HS in FL would have Isiah returning kicks if he only ran a 4.89 40.

It is hard to beleive that 40 time is accurate. It says 4.89. He looks faster. He seems physical as well. Like a TE with more speed. I doubt Milton HS in FL would have Isiah returning kicks if he only ran a 4.89 40.

Ha yeh he is faster than 4.89.

Ha yeh he is faster than 4.89.

Are y'all trying to say that there could be inaccurate information on this site?! Surely not!

Archived