2013 4* WR Isaiah Jones (FSU signee)

Chadf93

Spoke to someone very close to IJ last week and below is discussion:

• IJ loves Auburn coaching staff (especially TT)
  • IJ got upset about the shootings in Aub and scared his mother
  • IJ still loves Aub and mom is not happy with FSU
  • Mom has removed all FSU material from auto
  • Mom loves Aub atmosphere
  • IJ is still VERY much interested in Aub

So if the coaches are actively still recruiting IJ then he could be turned. Before you guys say it, the person discussing with me has gone on all recruiting visits with IJ. He knows what is said about each of the recruiting visits on the drive home. Believe me IJ still loves Aub atmosphere and the coaches.

What does Mom removed all FSU material from auto mean? Car would be easier to say if that is what you meant.

Well, the reason I said auto is that I do not know what she drives..could be SUV, truck, car, or (if bama is recruiting him a limo... :cool: )

bama mommas get Caddies. :dead:

I thought Trent's momma got free rental cars...if I recall correctly, she was ticketed while driving a couple of Toyota cars registered to a rental car company. But then again with her salary that she painstakingly earned at her house-sitting company, money is not an issue.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to someone very close to IJ last week and below is discussion:

• IJ loves Auburn coaching staff (especially TT)
  • IJ got upset about the shootings in Aub and scared his mother
  • IJ still loves Aub and mom is not happy with FSU
  • Mom has removed all FSU material from auto
  • Mom loves Aub atmosphere
  • IJ is still VERY much interested in Aub

So if the coaches are actively still recruiting IJ then he could be turned. Before you guys say it, the person discussing with me has gone on all recruiting visits with IJ. He knows what is said about each of the recruiting visits on the drive home. Believe me IJ still loves Aub atmosphere and the coaches.

IJ was here that very weekend and was very close to committing, in fact I think he would have committed, before that happened. I remember talking with someone a couple weeks later, after he still hadn't committed, as we pondered if that had something to do with it.

I was wondering about that myself. I didn't know if it was connected or not but thought it might could't play a role with other prospects. Any idea if it had any effect on Rogers to USC?

I was wondering about that myself. I didn't know if it was connected or not but thought it might could't play a role with other prospects. Any idea if it had any effect on Rogers to USC?

More than likely not.

No. Rodgers was just waiting on his USC offer.

Archived