2013 4* WR Isaiah Jones (FSU signee)

Chadf93

He can lay the wood especially for his size.. If he put on 15 lb's of muscle he'd be an awesome safety... But his future is WR, he is a playmaker for sure. Milton didn't really have a QB this year they had a Receiver playing QB for them

What? No QB! Where was Mr. Young? LOL!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul is an athlete, a good one at that. He was nasty at safety and receiver. Cause Matt was starting for so long they never worried about polishing Paul to be QB, Paul did good in the all star baseball game last night, thats my boy  :laugh:

Plus Paul was hurt for the beginning of the year and they had a 10th grader who wasn't prepared starting for 5 games

I was just picking on you Chad. I have coached Mr. Young before and I have known him since he was 8 years old. I have known his grandfather for even longer then that.

I knew Mr. Lowe took over out of need......

The topic of this thread is suppose to be at Big Cat this weekend.

Via Texas analyst on twitter...Isaiah Jones just made maybe the best catch I've ever seen in 7-on-7. While being held, pulled down leaping one hander and got toe down. Wow

Isaiah is known for his one handed catches, if I could get ahold of his freshman highlight tape you'd be amazed. Good stuff though E

When is he going to announce?

He says he thinks he would be ready to commit sometime before his senior year starts.

4* Isaiah Jones receiver at AU Thursday and Friday.  AU is on his lengthy list of schools.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/player-Isaiah-Jones-134199

Talked to my buddy who coaches in that area and he has seen this kid play several times. He said Jones was very athletic and would be a great pickup for the good guys. It will be a tough pull though.

Not sure any video has been posted on Isaiah yet. Here are Youtube highlights. He looks really good with great size. He is physical, and can run too. I am very impressed. What are his top schools?

Not sure any video has been posted on Isaiah yet. Here are Youtube highlights. He looks really good with great size. He is physical, and can run too. I am very impressed. What are his top schools?

Kid is definately physical.  I hope we can sway him. Aren't we in his top 2  :dunno:

I love how physical this kid is!  Some of his runs remind me of a taller and faster version of Courtney Taylor.  Really hope that we can pull this kid.  With Robinson on board and Williams and Louis coming in already, the future looks really good at the receiver position.

I love how physical this kid is!  Some of his runs remind me of a taller and faster version of Courtney Taylor.  Really hope that we can pull this kid.  With Robinson on board and Williams and Louis coming in already, the future looks really good at the receiver position.

Reminds me of James Joseph. Anyone remember him? :dunno::wareagle:

Have no idea

Have no idea

aka Darkness

Guest EagleDamnWar

After the attending the team camp at AU,  Isaiah Jones says Auburn is on top of his list of schools.

Guest EagleDamnWar

Top 3 of Auburn, FSU, and louisville in no order.  Will be at Rivals 5 Star challenge next week.

Archived