2013 4* WR Isaiah Jones (FSU signee)

Chadf93

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DeAndre Woods to MSU is a tip as to how tight our numbers are for recruiting WR's this year. We have to ensure that we get "the most likely to succeed" one on NSD.

Would love to have a reciever at that size on board! Come join the family Isaiah!!! :wedance:

This!  6'4" and FASSSTTT!!!  It's sounding good for the good guys, though battling FSU for a recruit always annoys me.  WDE!

DeAndre Woods to MSU is a tip as to how tight our numbers are for recruiting WR's this year. We have to ensure that we get "the most likely to succeed" one on NSD>

I agree with your second sentence but respectfully disagree with your first sentence. There are a number of WRs/Athletes that were higher on the board than DeAndre.

DeAndre Woods to MSU is a tip as to how tight our numbers are for recruiting WR's this year. We have to ensure that we get "the most likely to succeed" one on NSD>

I agree with your second sentence but respectfully disagree with your first sentence. There are a number of WRs/Athletes that were higher on the board than DeAndre.

This, I think he saw the writing on the wall. And Isaiah is a great talent. Tall, rangy receiver with speed and goes up and gets the ball. The coaches would take him in a minute I believe.

I think that was the point, ellitor... We didn't take Woods because we didn't have enough space to pick him up because of the people higher on the board.

hey ellitor or anyone in the know. what about that 5 star receiver that just decommited from texas.  i think and is the number one receiver in the country. any shot at him?

hey ellitor or anyone in the know. what about that 5 star receiver that just decommited from texas.  i think and is the number one receiver in the country. any shot at him?

Highly doubtful.

I am confident his stock soars after this weekend. Once you see him play at his size, he is a force. I think he finishes the year as a top 10 WR...

Would be shocked if he was not wearing O&B next season.....

I would not go that far. FSU is right there.

You are correct likes FSU, but loves AUB

From what I gather it's pretty even.

Anybody know when he is planning on announcing? 

To quote one of my favorite movies, Spaceballs. Not now...But soon!

Agree with ellitor.  This one is going back and forth and probably will for a little while.  I think FSU had the lead, AU grabbed it, and now it's up in the air.

Isaiah is a 7 on 7 monster, I could see him lighting it up and climbing up the rankings pretty fast. I keep hearing good stuff for Auburn, would be a huge pull for us. It's a huge accomplishment that he hasn't already committed to FSU FWIW

If, like he says, he's visited AU three times but in-state Florida State only once, that has to be a good sign.

Yea but you never know with these recruits

I haven't heard anything to make me particularly excited about Jones to Auburn, but I've heard enough that I agree with ellitor. I think he wants to see what our offense looks like before pulling the trigger.

Archived