BO KNOWS.....about a TEN TON RAT!!!

TigerSquirrel

When has Bo ever been wrong!?! ;)

When he decided to play NFL football.  I'm still saddened about the kind of MLB career he would have had if not for that bum hip.

:'(

This video is GREAT!! Bo brings up a great point and the truth will surface soon I am sure. In my opinion, if anyone had any evidence against Cam, they would've found it by now. Sounds like the turds lead midget might have something to do with this.

:wareagle:

This video is GREAT!! Bo brings up a great point and the truth will surface soon I am sure. In my opinion, if anyone had any evidence against Cam, they would've found it by now. Sounds like the turds lead midget might have something to do with this.

:wareagle:

Something to due with... nah, not the initial problems w/ MSU.  But they're opportunistic.  Vulture like attitude to push bama friendly media (and there is so much of it) into a pile on.

When he decided to play NFL football.   I'm still saddened about the kind of MLB career he would have had if not for that bum hip.

But then, if he hadn't played baseball, he wouldn't have been putting as much stress on his body year round, and...

Sorry, but I think more of him as a football player than baseball. I'm not sure he would have ever gotten over .250 in the majors, and I think he'd be in the conversation with Jim Brown, Walter Payton, and Barry Sanders as the greatest running back in NFL history if he had been able to play a full career.

When he decided to play NFL football.   I'm still saddened about the kind of MLB career he would have had if not for that bum hip.

But then, if he hadn't played baseball, he wouldn't have been putting as much stress on his body year round, and...

Sorry, but I think more of him as a football player than baseball. I'm not sure he would have ever gotten over .250 in the majors, and I think he'd be in the conversation with Jim Brown, Walter Payton, and Barry Sanders as the greatest running back in NFL history if he had been able to play a full career.

Agreed.  I associate Bo with the Raiders much more than the baseball teams he played with.  Same goes for Deion.  And of course I associate Bo as the greatest Tecmo Super Bowl player of all time.    :bow: :bow:

I have no idea who is behind what and no inkling of what the end will bring, but it sure was great to have one more prominent person stand up for Cam, when he could have remained silent or noncommital on the whole thing.   

I also so enjoyed seeing the genuine emotion he showed to Michael Dyer when Dyer surpassed his record.  That was so pure. He seems to have embraced everything in his life, and not focused on the would haves and could haves.

I have no idea who is behind what and no inkling of what the end will bring, but it sure was great to have one more prominent person stand up for Cam, when he could have remained silent or noncommital on the whole thing.   

I also so enjoyed seeing the genuine emotion he showed to Michael Dyer when Dyer surpassed his record.  That was so pure. He seems to have embraced everything in his life, and not focused on the would haves and could haves.

You're so right. Considering the childhood he had, I think Bo is grateful for the opportunities he received at Auburn, and in professional sports. His life has been blessed and he is smart enough to realize it. I doubt he has many regrets.

Archived