Alabama

kevon67

When Alabama played LSU, I wanted Alabama to win, believing it would help our bid for a NC.

My reasoning was everyone in the media was high on Alabama. I felt that beating a one loss Alabama would be more beneficial.

Guys I really dont know what to think. I am still a little gun shy seeing is how we were treated in 2004. If  I am the only one that feels this way then I will say I am just too Auburn biased.

With LSU ranked #5 and our list of teams we beat still in the top 25, I figured they cant use that 2004 excuse against us. However each week now instead of saying we played a Ball State, its turned in to USCe, MS State, etc..., give the games away instead of us earning a victory. Hell Coach Chizick let time expire against LSU instead of running another TD. Yet they attack our Coach no matter how much class he and our staff and team show >:(

I have never seen the media attack an individual or a University, quite like they have attacked Cam and Auburn. We are hated by all.

With that said, lets destroy Alabama and USCe!!!! Lets bring home a NC!!

I am and will always be an Auburn Tiger and my love for Auburn is deep.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::believe:

Only thing left for Auburn to do is win the whole dang thang and rub it in their noses that even with everybody against us we still ovecame it  :believe:

Auburn is on control this year and they hate it! I don't care if we win the next 2 games by a point - we'll be in there.

When Alabama played LSU, I wanted Alabama to win, believing it would help our bid for a NC.

My reasoning was everyone in the media was high on Alabama. I felt that beating a one loss Alabama would be more beneficial.

Guys I really dont know what to think. I am still a little gun shy seeing is how we were treated in 2004. If  I am the only one that feels this way then I will say I am just too Auburn biased.

With LSU ranked #5 and our list of teams we beat still in the top 25, I figured they cant use that 2004 excuse against us. However each week now instead of saying we played a Ball State, its turned in to USCe, MS State, etc..., give the games away instead of us earning a victory. Hell Coach Chizick let time expire against LSU instead of running another TD. Yet they attack our Coach no matter how much class he and our staff and team show >:(

I have never seen the media attack an individual or a University, quite like they have attacked Cam and Auburn. We are hated by all.

With that said, lets destroy Alabama and USCe!!!! Lets bring home a NC!!

I am and will always be an Auburn Tiger and my love for Auburn is deep.

:wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle::believe:

I agree 67

The difference in 2004 is I had people coming up to me here in North Carolina saying Auburn got screwed, deserved to be in the NC, etc. This year I am asked about Cam with a tone of suspicion and curiosity. The media has been out of control in the mode of if you say it enough times it must be true. On the respect issue we just need to take it to the haters on the field and in the media by winning and deny them their goal.

War Eagle !

Archived