The SEC is down...

GalensGhost

Media bias and their response to ad demographics. For UF it's a Tebow hangover and for UArse it's a MNC hangover. Not really a surprise. I'ts the same reason that NBC thinks Notre Damn is a great broadcast contract. Supposed number of viewers. It has nothing to do with the actual game.

The SEC east is absolutely down but the west is the best its been in years with 5 of the 6 being in the top 25 most of the year.  Take that with the fact that Auburn has played the 3 of the top 4 teams from the west and nobody (in the running for a MNC) has even come close to matching the schedule of Auburn.

This article is not really getting down on Auburn and the SEC as much as it is once again trying to convince themselves and everyone else that Boise and TCU belong in the championship game.  If you really have to do this much talking and trying to convince everyone about a team being in the MNC the question is do they really deserve it or do you just want them to deserve it?

Thats why we have 6 or more in the top 25.

Got two questions for you Mr. Journalist;

1. How many teams in the SEC would be undefeated if they played BSU/TCU schedule?

2. What would BSU/TCU schedule be if they played in the SEC?

Get back to me when you discover some intellectual honesty.

Got two questions for you Mr. Journalist;

1. How many teams in the SEC would be undefeated if they played BSU/TCU schedule?

2. What would BSU/TCU schedule be if they played in the SEC?

Get back to me when you discover some intellectual honesty.

If....If...and If...These questions are as ridiculous as "what if AU played more of their tougher games away as opposed at home?"

Didn't Chizik say in the presser yesterday that the SEC-west is 34-1 in non-SEC-west games!!

Well he's wrong.  AU, AL, LSU, Ark, and Ms st. are 34-1 against non-SEC west opponents.

Ole Miss is 4-3

Still impressive that the SEC West is 38-4 against non-SEC west opponents

Archived