Where are all the "what's best for the SEC" whiners?

GalensGhost

A year ago as the Iron Bowl approached, I was accosted by hordes of Bama fans who simply couldn't understand why anyone would want Auburn to beat the Tide.  Why wouldn't even Auburn fans deep down want what was best for the SEC, which was them or Florida to win the title. Surely we couldn't be so selfish and narcissistic as to hope they would lose!! All we could possibly do was improve our bowl situation, they had REAL goals in sight.  Why would we want to hurt the league.....

Where are all those damn fools today? 

Well today is Wed. and that's the day trash is collected in my neighborhood, so I know 2 will be riding around the block stinking up the place.

1) Jail

2) Dollar General, special on snuff & wife beater tops

3) Wal-Mart, scarfing up Bama gear

:)

The "literate" ones are logged onto BamaOnline (or some other pos website) and are inventing imaginative, far-fetched tales of pay-for-play scandals and salivating over potential probation penalties for Auburn.  The "non-literate" fans, which includes 98.5% of the turd fanbase, are listening to Paul Finebaum or his call-in guests discuss the garbage from BOL since they cannot read or write it for themselves.

The "literate" ones are logged onto BamaOnline (or some other pos website) and are inventing imaginative, far-fetched tales of pay-for-play scandals and salivating over potential probation penalties for Auburn.  The "non-literate" fans, which includes 98.5% of the turd fanbase, are listening to Paul Finebaum or his call-in guests discuss the garbage from BOL since they cannot read or write it for themselves.

Wha???  This must be very embarrassing??  Might want to take another look??

:we::wedance::we:

:believe:

Well today is Wed. and that's the day trash is collected in my neighborhood, so I know 2 will be riding around the block stinking up the place.

That is hilarious!

That may be the most accurate description of the bammer nation I have ever read.

That may be the most accurate description of the bammer nation I have ever read.

Some of them are finishing up the lunch shift from making fries at Hardees.

A year ago as the Iron Bowl approached, I was accosted by hordes of Bama fans who simply couldn't understand why anyone would want Auburn to beat the Tide.  Why wouldn't even Auburn fans deep down want what was best for the SEC, which was them or Florida to win the title. Surely we couldn't be so selfish and narcissistic as to hope they would lose!! All we could possibly do was improve our bowl situation, they had REAL goals in sight.  Why would we want to hurt the league.....

1) Somehwre looking for another lie to tell about Cam Newton. Only possible way to stop him.

2) Trying to convince others that it would be better for the SED if bammer won. :zapbama:

:bow:

Damn it Galen, I hate it when you force me to agree with you. Those suckers that you mention, well they are the same suckers that are talking that $**t this year about "Scam Newton". **ck'em. They can run into oncoming traffic for all I care because I know it is their media backbone that is feeding this poison to the national media. Until this year, I was one that gave the sorry ass bammer the benefit of the doubt. Not any more. This soldier has his combat boots on, ready to  take this to code red B***hes. I haveheard one, ONE, bammer out of say 100 that actually gave a thumbs up to Auburn.

Archived