HAPPY THANKSGIVING

goatgravy7

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy Turkey day and WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!

Ahh,

All is quiet.  It has been such a nice day! 

Turkeys are prepped, ham is waiting, pumpkin cheesecake is cooling.

And only ONE MORE DAY until the Iron Bowl  :wareagle:  And don't you think there aren't 24 seniors who will NOT forget 2008.  And there are still a few left that remember how sweet 2006 was!

I hope everyone here has a very blessed Thanksgiving!!!  War Eagle to you all!! 

Will there be a Thanksgiving help thread tomorrow?  My wife and mother-in-law (from MA) are both sick so my father-in-law and I are preparing everything....including the grocery shopping  :o .  This may be an all-nighter.  Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Will there be a Thanksgiving help thread tomorrow?  My wife and mother-in-law (from MA) are both sick so my father-in-law and I are preparing everything....including the grocery shopping  :o .  This may be an all-nighter.  Hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Go to Honey Baked Ham.....they have everything you need....lol

Get a ham...all the sides and dessert

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Auburn Family! A SPECIAL Happy Thanksgiving to all of the men and women who are serving, and have served, in our Armed Forces!!! I hope everybody has a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

War Eagle!!!!!!!

Praying for you brother,that lsat minute Thanksgiving grocery shopping isnt for the faint of heart.    :laugh::we:

Happy Thanksgiving my Auburn family! May God bless you all! We have to wait one more day 'til our Auburn Tigers roll into turdtown and destroy the crumbling tide! I say 45-24 also but i hope we hang 50 on little nicky and PigTail-U!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Among other things, I am thankful for Auburn University, my Auburn family, and Auburn Eagle. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. I also hope that we beat the he11 out of Alabama tomorrow. Msg, please don't make your wife and mother-in-law sicker...just kidding. I hope they feel better soon. I'm off to start cooking myself. War Eagle.

MM

Heres hoping everyone in War Eagle nation has a great Thanskgiving. I also hope those not in the nation have a nice Thanksgiving. I just hope AU's is better.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Guest shirley4au9

Everyone have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving. Please also remember our service men and women in your prayers today. War Eagle.

Amen!

Archived