Andre Johnson=Auburn

fortworthtiger

Finegan had to have played for UGA

he actually played for samford.. i like him, he was an underdog all his football life and now hes not taking any crap.

Had to Google him so I could send him an e-mail last night.  Played for the notorious thug factory....Samford.  He's still the second biggest punk of 2010.  Thayer Evans knows who number one is.

he actually played for samford.. i like him, he was an underdog all his football life and now hes not taking any crap.

he may not take any crap, but he took two hooks and an uppercut from Johnson Sunday.

Not taking any crap? Im pretty sure Andre was the one who got fed up and wasnt taking any crap anymore. Cortland got his @$$ handed to him all day long yesterday.lol. Cortland is a little cheap punk. Nothing wrong with running the mouth thats characteristic of a DB. Nothing wrong with jamming. But he went over the line and then got put in his place. I loved it. The whole world got to see him get owned yesterday. I would be embarrassed.

Cortland went to the same high school as I, but a few years later.  He is actually a pretty good guy, but he is tough on the field.  He's an over achiever and I guess that is why he over compensates with the attitude on the field.

When you get beat down by Johnson every game against Houston, you deserve to take crap from him. He owns Finnegan, so Cortland shouldnt be talking trash and taking little cheap shots

Cortland went to the same high school as I, but a few years later.  He is actually a pretty good guy, but he is tough on the field.  He's an over achiever and I guess that is why he over compensates with the attitude on the field.

not trying to dog who went to your high school, but what I saw from him is straight up punk.

When yall make the NFL as a 5'9 dback call me. TD Auburn i go to Milton right now

He still has no right to talk trash when he's cant even remotely cover Johnson. Picking a fight with that guy is just a dumb decision

They have had a oast. Cortland can cover just about anybody. Im sure he was trying to vet in his head and mess up his psyche. Cortland is not a prick, overly aggressive yes.

I don't follow pro ball anywhere near as much as I do Auburn, but as much as I don't really like the type of player that Finnegin is, I think there is a place for them in this game, and I don't think he did anything wrong (this time, at least). He got where he is by believing he's the baddest mother out there and making sure to tell his opponents about it, getting in their head in the process. It's what gives him his edge.

Best way to shut a player like that up is to wait for a running play and level him with a legal block.

Archived