Let the superstitions begin family...

have a mohawk haircut i cut before the first game /always watch at my parents sit in same spot /have to wear an orange shirt and lol my 65 year old mother does her auburn cheer when we need turn overs lol always hope she dont throw a hip out lol today i brought her an auburn pom pom

i bought a brand new 50 inch flat screen tv hung it on the wall and everything had it looking nice!!! oh i forgot to tell you guys i bought it last year the morning of the iron bowl and took it back at about 7 oclock the same day my wife was pissed but cant have a tv in my house that cost us the iron bowl glad to know im not the only crazy person on here

I don't have any gametime superstitions, but tons of superstitions if Auburn falls behind.  They are kind of like a rally cap in baseball.

mine...going to the bathroom repeatedly over the next 2 hours and pacing back and forth in between bathroom stops...

brb

bathroom...

good so it's not just me, my wife thinks there's something wrong with me.

TV volume on #34, same unwashed blue AU shirt since the Clemson game. That game I wore orange didn,t realize it was a BLUE OUT game. :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

I have worn my AE shirt for every game and it will continue Jan 10

Had my Auburn stretch coach's hat on 1st half of ua game, threw it behind my sofa and will never wear it again

during game. Also on grass field if I ever see Cam with a grass stain on his right shoulder I relax we've never lost. :cool: :cool:

This season I have been able to shed many of the superstitions I had.  Gotta say it's much more relaxing and less stressful...if that's possible watching AU football?

I vowed early in the season to not buy anything AU-related as long as we were winning.    SO....no new AU gear this season and I have a faded and tattered flag in front of the house.  I'll replace it with an AU National Champ flag soon!

I decided to not buy a new hat this year. 

Although i wore my grey shirt last week, and for every other away game, and the georgia game, i decided to wear my orange war eagle shirt today.  Last time i wore is was the lsu game.  figured cam would go off today!

Had my same All Auburn, All Orange shirt on and was in my normal position of pacing behind the couch by the door. You know, we are undefeated since I have moved to this house. May have to keep it for a while. Let's see how long the military lets me stay here.

And my wife thinks I am nuts for having these superstitions, but really was rolling earlier when I told her of some of the other ones on here. Hey, whatever works. See you all in the same place and in the same attire on Jan 10!

I usually watch the game with friends/family and I talk with my brother on Gchat while he is in Iraq.  I sit in the same place from the start of the game and try and get back to whatever spot I was in while we did well.  I rotate a certain couple of underwear but I can't wear the same ones two weeks in a row on game day.  I've worn a basic orange AU undershirt with an AU blue polo shirt over it.  I've got plenty of AU shirts but this one seems to be golden so I stick with it.  Its just a method I've done this season and to a certain extent, in seasons past, but this one for sure. 

Here's hoping all of our little quirks hold up.  One more game guy and gals.  One more game.

Have to wear my hat I have worn on gameday since purchasing it at the first ballgame in 2004. 

I fly 4 flags on my truck starting on Thursday. I sport my home and road jerseys depending on where the game is at.

I have to listen to Tiger pregame show and listen to Rod and Stan the entire game.  Volume on TV down. 

I wear a different Auburn shirt every game. This week's: The Iron Bowl "Process This" shirt. Worked like a charm. Unfortunately my brand new $110 underarmour jacket is cursed. I wore it for the first quarter of the iron bowl. After that I took it off, and look what happened. I hope you guys can forgive the jacket.

I put my AU tent up in the driveway before the MS ST game and it has been up ever since. Wife said it looks crazy but I told her to hang it up. It's there while the streak is on. High winds blew it over last week at 1am and I'm out there in my boxers taking the top off but left the frame up. Put the top back on the next day and all is well. Wear the same Under Armour shirt, AU boxers, and socks on gameday. After today, I need to put some Christmas lights on the tent because she's there until the big one!! 

BUTT NAKED with a Vortex Bottle of Miller Lite.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bananadance: :bananadance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bananadance: :bananadance:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Every time we score I will play the Ray Stevens song. "The Streak" I'll be the fastest thing on two feet.

"Don't Look Ethel....it was too late, she had already been mooned."  :party: :party: :party: :party:

I got arrested for running naked. But it was worth it. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

mine...going to the bathroom repeatedly over the next 2 hours and pacing back and forth in between bathroom stops...

brb

bathroom...

good so it's not just me, my wife thinks there's something wrong with me.

Two goofballs!  Well, a lot more than that, myself included.  But a brief explanation for the trips to the john...beer.  One must relieve oneself after 2-3 beers.  The increased pacing during an Auburn Football game seems to decrease the amount of time between bladder emptyings.  But guys, please don't change a thing.  We're winning because you have your game plan down pat!  Me...I'm still wearing the same shirt, undershirt, and socks since 2004, unwashed.  But I do have a pair of shorts for warm weather, and long pants for cool weather, which I interchange.  Yep, unwashed.  Look similar to a Chinese Shar-pei.  Please promise all of us you'll make absolutely no changes for Jan 10th! :wareagle:

Archived