Let the superstitions begin family...

Mine: Two Orange n Blue shakers on coffee table in upside down "V" shape , one auburn bottle coozie facing me(always with beer in it), something either cooking in crock pot or on grill, remote on right side of me on coffee table with last text open from Auburn fans only, Auburn radio on laptop going to my left on end table, Grey Vintage "AU" shirt with cammo shorts on, volume on tv must be on odd #, and last BUT not least a cold Red Stagg n Coke on ice in a Auburn gameday cup.  That's not strange is it?  :dunno:  :laugh:  :wareagle:

Thanks, you made me feel better.  :laugh::bow: No one can sit between me and my door going to the deck, they could get hurt. Must have the navy sweatshirt with Auburn block letters on front and the rest of it I can't tell you. ;D

Wearing my gray Nike AU shirt.

Last week I didn't think it mattered and wore my blue Nike AUBURN shirt.  I changed after UA went up 24pts. to the gray one.  Sorry if I caused any stress to the Auburn family..

:wedance:

Auburn vintage hat, white #44 away Auburn jersey with blue shirt underneath, green cargo shorts that I haven't washed since the start of the season, and I go commando.  ;D

I was gonna start a thread just like this, and tell everybody to get their game day rituals ready! ;D

We can't change the mojo at this late date...so get busy!

I have my Auburn coffee cup, some game-day food,and I'm wearing my Auburn sweats. My dog has on his Auburn collar, and his football toy is ready. My kids will be here at 2:30. We're all set. ;)

:wareagle::believe:

I have on the same outfit I wore to all the games this season even down to the jewelry. Can't change things at this time.  Lets all send positive thoughts to our football team today and have no negativity here today.

:believe:    :believe:    :believe::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Blue #24 Jersey. Faded Auburn Hat.

Auburn blanket draped over couch.

Shakers and Trooper Towel on TV stand.

Oldest son has to signal for all big first downs.

Auburn Eagle Coozie (an undefeated coozie replacing a Tubs era one) filled w an Ice cold Sam Adams Boston Lager

fresh hot batch of white pizza dip and focaccia

fresh shakers, I never reuse.. each has its own story

Navy AU hat, which I replace every season... (see above)

'Cam Knows' Tee covered with hooded AU sweatshirt which I reserve only for some special games (also undefeated)

front door locked, blinds pulled down, phone turned off, geared up for a complete bammerless day.

Motrin, Grey Goose, extra remote control on reserve just in case things don't pan out

Wearing my #34 replica jersey, sitting on the back porch, smoking a cigar and drinking a cold beer, watching a 19" TV when I have a 120" 1080p home theater in the basement.......

Blue AE TShirt under blue AU sweatshirt, cargo pants, AE koozie, AU shaker, Trooper Towel,  AU mini football that plays the fight song, AU beads from New Orleans, beer, and snacks.  War Eagle!!!!

I have on the same outfit I wore to all the games this season even down to the jewelry. Can't change things at this time.  Lets all send positive thoughts to our football team today and have no negativity here today.

:believe:     :believe:     :believe::wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Yes! Lots of positive thoughts......a successful, injury free day in the ATL!!!! :wareagle::believe:

Wearing my #34 replica jersey, sitting on the back porch, smoking a cigar and drinking a cold beer, watching a 19" TV when I have a 120" 1080p home theater in the basement.......

Worse than that.  I am watching on a standard def and the top rolls over so I cant tell the score.  Unless it is on ESPN (scores at the bottom.)  The reason for that is because the computer is in that same room.  I have to be listening to Rod, Stan, and Q.  The only time I can go to the TV room is to double check the score cuz I can't tell what the score is on the tube.  :laugh:  I watch the replay in HD.  I will invest in a laptop next year, but can't change anything this season.  War Eagle!!!

I thought about breakin out 2004 shirt but decided to go with whats been working.

Grey Auburn shirt under grey UA Auburn long sleeve shirt and shorts.

Lucky football is in the chair. 

Secondary chair is already roped off and secondary shirt is on standby. 

Wife won't let you smoke inside eh? Lol

I have an orange AU shirt from Anders I've worn to almost every game this season except Clemson (cause we had to wear blue) and UTC (cause who needed luck against them). It's my lucky Auburn shirt.

I have to wear my #1 jersey (autographed by Trovon Reed.) After he signed it, I said I was not going to wear it any more. After much thought, I decided I couldn't risk it. Auburn is undefeated when I have this jersey on. I also have to wear my lucky AU earrings. And I have to watch the game either in person or in my bedroom. I tried to go to a friends house to watch the Iron Bowl. When we went down 24-0 I made my fiancee bring me home. You know how that turned out. You better believe I will be watching from my bedroom today lol

Thanks, you made me feel better.  :laugh::bow: No one can sit between me and my door going to the deck, they could get hurt. Must have the navy sweatshirt with Auburn block letters on front and the rest of it I can't tell you. ;D

Hmmmm, I wonder... :-X :-X ;D

You really don't wonder ,you already know smarty, cause you do the same thing :tease:

He puts on his Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits vinyl on and sways to the music.  ;D:tease:

BUTT NAKED with a Vortex Bottle of Miller Lite.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bananadance: :bananadance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bananadance: :bananadance:

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Every time we score I will play the Ray Stevens song. "The Streak" I'll be the fastest thing on two feet.

"Don't Look Ethel....it was too late, she had already been mooned."  :party: :party: :party: :party:

Pomeranian has his tattered AU tshirt on...

Shakers are OUT!

AU Christmas tree is UP! 

Let's do this!!!!  (Now, let me go get my barf bag....:))

Archived