Toomer's Corner

doug3020

If anyone is going to Toomer's Corner, please take pics and post them. I tried to view the live web cam but the page won't open. WDE! SEC Champs.

Just got back from watching the game at the Arena (got off of work after all) and Toomer's Corner is ... CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no other way to explain it. You can't even see the tree because of all the toilet paper.

One of the true timeless traditions in college football.

Priceless!

WAR EAGLE, MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS, WAR EAGLE!

Guest Apraser99

My 68 year old mother called about an hour ago and asked me if I could guess where she and Dad were. I thought they were on a trip to Nashville..........They were at Toomers.  War Eagle!!

I went to toomers tonight and it was the craziest i have ever seen it, all of auburn was hoppin!!  I couldnt see under the tree because the wall of tp was so thick, and people were gathered all the way at little italys down magnolia.  Best Toomers experience ever!!! WDE!!!

Since I won't be in Glendale, I may just have to pack the family in the SUV and head to Toomers Corner on January 10th!!!

That's where I'll likely be.  Hopefully they'll show it at the arena lime the SECCG

Since I won't be in Glendale, I may just have to pack the family in the SUV and head to Toomers Corner on January 10th!!!

That's where I'll likely be.  Hopefully they'll show it at the arena lime the SECCG

I want them to show it at Jordan Hare. How crazy would that be!

Archived