AU vs Rutgers

Tiger Growlin

Guest War Eagle 29

This will be my first look at the team this year. The game is being televised on espn2 at 11:30am today. I'm excited.

This game will not be pretty to watch if you bleed orange and blue. CTB will eventually get us out of this hole, but it is going to take quite a bit of time.

This will be my first look at the team this year. The game is being televised on espn2 at 11:30am today. I'm excited.

This game will not be pretty to watch if you bleed orange and blue. CTB will eventually get us out of this hole, but it is going to take quite a bit of time.

Believe me. I know. Just happy to be able to lay eyes on the new squad.

We play aggressive and I'm actually pleased with what I see. Barbee can coach. We just can't make plays. Not enough talent on the floor.

The open shots are there, we just gotta knock them down. They are playing agressive and i'm pleased with that. Malone is gonna be a very good player for us. Man if Frankie was out there we would be in a lot better shape. We know he can knock down some shots and his penetration would open more lanes for the other guys. We don't have him so oh well. Malone, Chubb and Langford will have to shoulder the load.

chubb has got to get rebounds and is it just me or does every team always have a really good shooting game against us????

Chubb is just getting manhandled in the paint. He has to play stronger. No it's not you. Teams do shoot well against us.

This isn't a incredible game, but shows some good things. Ross is impressing me for sure, Malone is doing decent, and a shooter would be a great compliment for this team. CTB is headed for success, but there will be some growing pains first.

This isn't a incredible game, but shows some good things. Ross is impressing me for sure, Malone is doing decent, and a shooter would be a great compliment for this team. CTB is headed for success, but there will be some growing pains first.

tell me about it

What I would do for someone who can handle the ball. We don't have a strong ball handler and our passing is awful. That make each shot we take that much harder. They are playing hard though and that's all I can really ask for at this point in the Barbee era. We will get better. Just gotta weather the storm.

Archived