AU vs Rutgers

Tiger Growlin

I missed the game due to Christmas shopping. I'm surprised and impressed the game was that close. I was happy to see a single digit (9) in the TO column. Major problems rebounding and shooting though. Also, Rutgers had 16 offensive rebounds. We had 7. I don't expect rebounding to get better as we play better teams, either. Anyway, a nine point lost to a Big East team in basketball isn't too bad for Auburn...

I watched most of the game. We can not complain about effort. Every man played hard.  Malone is a player, Gabriel can play but needs to bulk up some. With talent we have comong in next year plus two key player back from injury next year we will be a solid team. I think we are heading the the right direction.

Lets try to stay positive and support the effort all these players are giving us. 

:we:

I watched most of the game. We can not complain about effort. Every man played hard.  Malone is a player, Gabriel can play but needs to bulk up some. With talent we have comong in next year plus two key player back from injury next year we will be a solid team. I think we are heading the the right direction.

Lets try to stay positive and support the effort all these players are giving us.    :we:

^^This^^

Lets try to stay positive and support the effort all these players are giving us. 

:we:

Agreed

Archived