Frankie Sullivan is Back!!

autkidd1345162876

'So good to see him back.  I was told by a "little birdy" this was probably going to happen.  'Lo and behold, it did.  They weren't expecting hm to play quite yet so they didn't even have his jersey ready for him on the road.  He should work his way back into things and give us a spark and some much needed leadership.  Look for Ty Armstrong to possibly be back before too long, also. 

I will tell you this right now.  Having Frankie back just dramatically increased the chances of this team winning games.  I'm not saying he can do it alone, but having him back is HUGE for the remainder of this season.

'So good to see him back.  I was told by a "little birdy" this was probably going to happen.  'Lo and behold, it did.  They weren't expecting hm to play quite yet so they didn't even have his jersey ready for him on the road.  He should work his way back into things and give us a spark and some much needed leadership.  Look for Ty Armstrong to possibly be back before too long, also. 

How much longer are they going to limit Sullivan to 5 minute stretches and what general timeframe are we looking at with Ty? TIA

How much longer are they going to limit Sullivan to 5 minute stretches and what general timeframe are we looking at with Ty? TIA

probably SEC play for sullivan and yes we are looking at ty to return

Archived