2014 3* ATH E.J. Moss (Jacksonville State signee)

AUintheATL

I realize that he is only a soon to be sophomore in high school, but I hope we are keeping a close eye on him.  His film looks solid for a freshman.  What are the chances he grew up an AU fan?

Why don't you get whatever info you can and send it to the coaches and make sure they know about him.

If you follow womens basketball do you remember Whitney Boddie? 

I know her, and I asked her one day what schools were recruitin her.  She named a few (like Tennessee! Summit came to see her in person) and I said "What about Auburn?"

She told me she had never heard a word from Auburn!!!   I started mailing stuff (e-mail and snail mail).

Apparently they looked at it - she started hearing from them and ended up being a Tiger!

I was hoping that his dad(Ervin Moss) would win the conversation with his wife and the kid would play for Ragland High School. It didn't work out that way. There is a picture on Facebook of him and saban.

Why don't you get whatever info you can and send it to the coaches and make sure they know about him.

If you follow womens basketball do you remember Whitney Boddie? 

I know her, and I asked her one day what schools were recruitin her.  She named a few (like Tennessee! Summit came to see her in person) and I said "What about Auburn?"

She told me she had never heard a word from Auburn!!!   I started mailing stuff (e-mail and snail mail).

Apparently they looked at it - she started hearing from them and ended up being a Tiger!

Wow Shug. That is AUsome

I graduated from ashville in 07. They have won a total of 5 games since then. I watched ej play some this year. He has the size for sure. Hopefully he'll progress more in the next few years as a Qb.

• 2 years later...

Is Auburn recruiting EJ as an athlete or QB?

Not sure but he is not a top priority at any position at this time.

I'm sure coaches Malzahn and Lashlee are keeping a close eye on E.J.

I read on Scout.com that we have offered E.J.

I'm sure coaches Malzahn and Lashlee are keeping a close eye on E.J.

Not at the moment but that could always change.

Watched play a couple times. His supporting staff isnt great but he does good with what he has to work with..i know he likes playing D as well so who knows. I think the vols lead FWIW

Watched play a couple times. His supporting staff isnt great but he does good with what he has to work with..i know he likes playing D as well so who knows. I think the vols lead FWIW

The only prediction on him from 247 has him to Miss St.

EJ was at A-Day in Tuscaloosa yesterday. But, the latest word is that he might be signing with Ole Miss. I know his whole family are bammers and since his dad, who was an AU fan passed away, I don't think AU has a shot. I am pretty sure that AU has backed off anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
@AndrewJBone 15m

Ashville's E.J. Moss has moved from QB to TE. He is also playing LB. Currently 6-foot-3, 228-pounds. A lot of schools like this move.

@AndrewJBone 15m

Ashville's E.J. Moss has moved from QB to TE. He is also playing LB. Currently 6-foot-3, 228-pounds. A lot of schools like this move.

Talked to him the other day. Likes bammer, AU, Miss St, Ole Miss, UK. Uk assistant coach stopped by that day. They're recruiting him the hardest.

Reminder: we don't get personal about players or recruits. Posts that do that will be deleted.

Thanks TT

Archived