Ten wins would be a great accomplishment for this team

benjazz

I hate to say it, but if this team were to play the Uconn women's team...well lets just say I wouldn't bet on us.

i would we are way bigger and way more athletic and a whole lot faster it wouldnt be fair in the post or when we penetrated

Which teams could we beat to get to 10 wins that is left on our schedule?  :dunno:

georgia southern, grambling state, lsu and a few upsets

LSU would be considered an upset. I don't think we have a legitimate chance.

that is the only SEC team that i could see us beating though

I hate to say it, but if this team were to play the Uconn women's team...well lets just say I wouldn't bet on us.

i would we are way bigger and way more athletic and a whole lot faster it wouldnt be fair in the post or when we penetrated

lulz

The boys play hard every night and with Franke back we are slowly improving. We will find a way to win at leas 2 SEC games.

lulz

thats too funny. but seriously there is probably more than one womens team that could beat us.

lulz

thats too funny. but seriously there is probably more than one womens team that could beat us.

The best womens team cannot beat any Men's team.  A tall women's player is 6 feet 5 inches. Men's teams have guarda who are bigger and more athletic. I realize we are not very strong this year amd we will not meet some people's expectations. But Please at least be realistic in your criticism. 

I am a big proponent of Women's Athletics and of Title IX.  My daughter actually played a sport in college (Softball).  With that said, there is no way a Women's Basketball Team could beat a Men's Team.  The height, the physicality and the speed of the men would be too much for the women. 

I am a big proponent of Women's Athletics and of Title IX.  My daughter actually played a sport in college (Softball).  With that said, there is no way a Women's Basketball Team could beat a Men's Team.  The height, the physicality and the speed of the men would be too much for the women. 

Yep.  Our men's team would beat the tar out of the UConn women.  'Not even close to the same game.  Faster, bigger, stronger, and way more athletic overall = an absolute  shellacking.  No question whatsoever.

The boys play hard every night and with Franke back we are slowly improving. We will find a way to win at leas 2 SEC games.

If Ward ever gets healthy, it would mean a lot too. Don`t know the status on Armstrong or whether he will make it back.

If Ward ever gets healthy, it would mean a lot too. Don`t know the status on Armstrong or whether he will make it back.

There's a pretty good chance we will see Armstrong before long unless he is met with another setback.

I am not much of a roundball fan, but am a big fan of Auburn sports.  It sounds like we have a bad team. How did it get to this point that we are so bad? We just spent millions for a new arena, and hopefully this will help with recruiting great kids that can turn things around for us in a few years. I sure hope this will not be another bad situation. I think we have a very good coach and am willing to give  him a few years to get Auburn roundball turned around.

WDE

Doc

Archived