Note.

aun

To question whether or not I have the best interest in Auburn or that anyone here for that matter is a complete joke. My information comes from various places in addition to speaking with recruits on facebook. For some of you here to claim to be part of the Auburn Family, you sure don't act like it. Auburn is a university built on character, which obviously some here lack big time. I end with my final post here after being called out and slammed around by mods and those that I thought were Auburn friends. Understand that not all info is credible and I question where the actual information does come from on this site. :we:

i dont think any of this is necessary. when did all this b/s start anyway? i certainly do not post on here as much as i used to. but, i have been checking in. i would like to say everyone truely does need to chill out. information that any mod, admin, or other entity for that matter, is all heresay; until it comes true. nothing to run off good auburn family about. on a final note, coming from a die-hard AU fan, this stuff isnt that serious. all that matters is what happens on NSD. WDE

Is this why the updated recruiting thread is gone? I went to refresh the page one day and it had disappeared. I didn't see what happened, but (from my experience) there's always going to be a few people that rub you the wrong way on any message board.

I don't know where anyone's info comes from. I don't care to find out either. I think anyone should take recruiting info with a grain of salt. Even if the info is legit a recruit may change his mind to make it inaccurate anyway. This really should be more about entertainment. Too many panties are getting in a wad over nothing. Noel I am sad to read that you are leaving but I can understand why you are leaving the board. War Eagle to you!

Is this why the updated recruiting thread is gone? I went to refresh the page one day and it had disappeared. I didn't see what happened, but (from my experience) there's always going to be a few people that rub you the wrong way on any message board.

Yeah, some posters were questioning jthaub's sources, so he got fed up and stopped doing the list

Stop trying to martyr yourself.  If your going to leave, than just leave.

Well said.  It's not like he's hard to find on facebook.  Just leave if you don't like the policy of those who run the board.  No need to make a big deal of yourself.  Just take your ball and go home. 

Stop trying to martyr yourself.  If your going to leave, than just leave.

Well said.  It's not like he's hard to find on facebook.  Just leave if you don't like the policy of those who run the board.  No need to make a big deal of yourself.  Just take your ball and go home. 

actually i have no idea how to find him on facebook. :dunno:

Yeah, some posters were questioning jthaub's sources, so he got fed up and stopped doing the list

you have no clue what happened. So go ahead and draw your own conclussions. That's real appropriate.

you have no clue what happened. So go ahead and draw your own conclussions. That's real appropriate.

Dang man, he was just answering a question. Let's all calm down, shall we?

Obviously none of us know the story but regardless of who's "fault" the "problem" is I think the Mods should be a little more classy

We've tried that approach on multiple occasions, the general membership is unaware of this because it really has nothing to do with yall, but thank you for your suggestion.

If you aint a Mod u dont have sources.And as I said yesterday I know of a Mod that has got info from recruits from facebook.This board has changed a great deal from last year.

actually i would say like 4-5 mods have sources.

There is obviously more to the story than most us know, I know at least for me. Nothing good can come from this thread. It already reeks of divisiveness. This will not have a happy ending. I put my 2 cents in for closing this one down.

Archived