HELP! We're on Oregon sideline for the game...

It's gonna be about 70% Orange so I wouldn't worry too much.

There's going to be a lot more Oregon fans than you may think. The game is a week away and I saw a good amount of Oregon fans on the tv.

The approximation is about 65/35 AU. If not more

but we are on the 40 yard line so I think I can live with that!  :wedance:  Anyone else near section 107? Hoping we will not be the only Orange shirts in a sea of green and yellow.

Get there early and find an Oregin fan in the AU section. Ask them if they wanna trade. 

but we are on the 40 yard line so I think I can live with that!  :wedance:  Anyone else near section 107? Hoping we will not be the only Orange shirts in a sea of green and yellow.

Get there early and find an Oregin fan in the AU section. Ask them if they wanna trade. 

Great idea!  :wareagle:

It's gonna be about 70% Orange so I wouldn't worry too much.

There's going to be a lot more Oregon fans than you may think. The game is a week away and I saw a good amount of Oregon fans on the tv.

I've read Auburn fans have been snapping up tickets at a much higher pace than Nikegon fans.

Oh no, not Oregon's sideline! Tell you what, give the tickets to me and get me a flight out of Iraq and I'll take your place...j/k ;)

That's funny, oh and thank you.

Yeah, I plan to do exactly that, find an OU fan in the same predicament.  BUT the swap will happen AFTER we're all in the stadium.  With the price of tickets and potential counterfeits, no way I'd do it before I'm in the game for sure!  Be careful!

did you see the bammer with the sign that said "rOll t***" ???

With the green O.  Yeah.  Whatever???   :dunno:

I was just about to ask if anybody saw that.  Too late.  There was also an OSU fan there.  At least he didn't have an obnoxious sign.

There is a bammer here in my office going.  He's already told me (in excrutiating detail) exactly what section and row his seat is in and that he'll be easy to spot because he'll be decked out in Crimson.  "Neat" I said.

There is a bammer here in my office going.  He's already told me (in excrutiating detail) exactly what section and row his seat is in and that he'll be easy to spot because he'll be decked out in Crimson.  "Neat" I said.

Didn't you know they do this every year?  If a bama fan is at the game, the school can claim it as winning a national championship.

Back to the thread, Oregon's athletic department was still selling ticket packages for the game last week (haven't checked this week), so I would assume that Auburn will have more fans there.

Archived