Isaiah Crowell Update

AUSportTalk

Mansell247sport

Gabe Wright and Isaiah Crowell will announce together on signing day at a community center in Columbus.

14 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mansell247sport

Gabe Wright and Isaiah Crowell will announce together on signing day at a community center in Columbus.

14 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:dunno: How do we know it's to AU?

It is not unusual for recruits that go to the same school to announce at the same ceremony/presser.  It does not necessarily indicate that they are committing to the same school.  FWIW.

^^THIS^^ I think Wright commits to us, Crowell to UGA. JMO

It is not unusual for recruits that go to the same school to announce at the same ceremony/presser.  It does not necessarily indicate that they are committing to the same school.  FWIW.

Good point. Reminiscent of Lemonier last year.

Scout is saying Isaiah Crowell is meeting with Georgia right now at Carver High School... They'll have him on campus this weekend for official visit.

If uga dosent get this kid with the 'man power' they have put in, they may have to forfit next season... Lol

The reason uga is conceding IC to us or bama is because of his mom's reaction to uga offering Harrow to possibly get IC. She said "I’m not selling my son’s soul to the devil." That is a pretty strong reaction.

The reason uga is conceding IC to us or bama is because of his mom's reaction to uga offering Harrow to possibly get IC. She said "I’m not selling my son’s soul to the devil." That is a pretty strong reaction.

"That Mark Richt is the debil!" Seriously, was she talking about Richt or $atan over in tuskaloser?  :dunno::devil:

"That Mark Richt is the debil!" Seriously, was she talking about Richt or $atan over in tuskaloser?  :dunno::devil:

Nice impression of Bobby Bouchier's mamma by the way.

My mamma said, my mamma said, my mamma said, WAR EAGLE!

Ha, in an article on Dawgs247 it says that Crowell is tenatively planning to visit Auburn on the 29th. Also says it is down between UGAY, Turds, and perhaps Auburn. Talk about catering to your audience.

My mamma said, my mamma said, my mamma said, WAR EAGLE!

Here's another one, My mamma said, my mamma said, my mamma said, Don't play no foozeball...at Gogga

New quote from Crowell.  From another message board so can not vouch on validity.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's still Alabama and Georgia tied at the top. I'm going to Georgia this weekend and maybe to Auburn the last weekend, but I'm not sure on that yet. Georgia offered Quintavious Harrow, my teammate and friend. That's a good thing for him. That influences me a little bit. He'll probably commit when we get there. I'm not sure where it's going to be at yet when I commit, but it will be televised."

If true it does not look good for the good guys.  My guess is GA.

I don't kno why so many people are getting their hopes up for him. Just because we have the last visit doesn't mean we're likely to make a miraculous comeback on UGA and Bama to steal his signature. I still expect him to sign with UGA

Birds of a feather flock together...and I completely trust our coaches on both talent AND "intangibles"....too much crow already eaten since Coach Chizik's arrival!  Never before now have I realized that Auburn is as completely unique as it is...not just because it's my hometown, my alma mater, and my sport-and-character passion!  Part of me wants "ALL THE BEST"...'specially if Bama wants them!  BUT, knowing how different Bama is (leadership down) and what they value in order to get to the top, I'd rather any players, good as they are, who think that same way...GO!  Don't need you!

We want Auburn men.

It's fun to speculate...but what's more fun is seeing the miracles that take place when they're truly unexpected!  War Eagle!

I don't kno why so many people are getting their hopes up for him. Just because we have the last visit doesn't mean we're likely to make a miraculous comeback on UGA and Bama to steal his signature. I still expect him to sign with UGA

Well my hopes are up because ST said last week we are in it and appear to be ahead of uga.

Well my hopes are up because ST said last week we are in it and appear to be ahead of uga.

I didn't realize ST said that

Read the very first post on this thread.

Read the very first post on this thread.

Im assuming that info is still how he feels since Crowells visit to turdistan?

Archived