Isaiah Crowell Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tweet from Jamie Newberg. Take it FWIW...Hearing some rumblings that 5-star RB Isaiah Crowll (Columbua, Ga) may not make it in for his official visit to AU this weekend. Stay tuned

Tweet from Jamie Newberg. Take it FWIW...Hearing some rumblings that 5-star RB Isaiah Crowll (Columbua, Ga) may not make it in for his official visit to AU this weekend. Stay tuned

Bad news. Hopefully Jamie is incorrect on this. He's whiffed on quite a few AU recruiting stories in the past.

I told him we were sitting pretty with Westerman a couple of weeks before he announced and Jamie disagreed with me if that gives you any indication.....

Bad news. Hopefully Jamie is incorrect on this. He's whiffed on quite a few AU recruiting stories in the past.

He is wrong sometimes but I will say this. I have followed him his whole career and he is one of the few recruiting analysts in the south that does not have an agenda.

How would he not make it in? It's either he's interested in visiting, or isn't.

Or he would know where he is going.

B. Matthews just tweeted that it was unlikely his visits, so it looks more and more like UGA now for IC

uga coaches probably convinced him to visit when they visited him last night.

Looking more and  more by the  day that this isn't going to happen. D@mmit!! Oh well,... go get us another one coaches  :believe: WDE!!!

looks like Georgia's "Dream Team" is a reality. When they land Crowell and Drew (yes i still think he's theirs). they will have a top 3 class. This sucks, living in GA I hate the dawgs more than alabama if you can believe it...

James...I never thought I would say this, but after this years game I do hate UGA as much as Alabama.  Let them have their "dream team."  Hopefully it will let Richt keep his job long enough to beat them a few more times.

looks like Georgia's "Dream Team" is a reality. When they land Crowell and Drew (yes i still think he's theirs). they will have a top 3 class. This sucks, living in GA I hate the dawgs more than alabama if you can believe it...

If you ignore all the other kids they missed out on, sure.

we seriously need some bodies at RB.  Abdullah and Mason are now must gets for this class. 

Lets not forget the Brent Calloway will be trying out for RB this spring, he is 6-3" 223 so I am hoping Brent will work out well. I have a good gut feeling about Brent. I also like Tre and Ameer good guys that will fit well at AU, if they decide to join us.

Isnt newberg a uga grad? pfft. Don't believe it.

Newberg is actually a gayturd tho he has been known to hump a few legs in the past, especially when he was on the recruiting show based in ATL a few years back.

Let's also not forget that it is only Tuesday...and the whole thing with Crowell isn't official that he is canceling his trip. Just reported rumblings. I put nothing past this staff, we can still get him to campus by this weekend.

That being said, no knock on Ameer, but he doesn't have the body to handle a lot of SEC play. Also, I still think Calloway ends up at LB. But he will get his shot at RB. Mason is a hell of a player and can make plays. Bray will be in the running backing up OMac at that slot-back spot. And I think our coaches could have a surprise up their sleeves at RB, ya never know.

It's ALWAYS great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!!!!!!!      :believe:      :wedance:

Archived