Isaiah Crowell Update

AUSportTalk

I hope Drew and IC come to AU if they really want to be Tigers, and only if they want to be Tigers.  I ain't gonna worry about it either way.  But Georgia Dream Team?  Georgia will be no better than third in the East next year and Richt will be gone; who knows what happens after that. 

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we seriously need some bodies at RB.  Abdullah and Mason are now must gets for this class. 

Lets not forget the Brent Calloway will be trying out for RB this spring, he is 6-3" 223 so I am hoping Brent will work out well. I have a good gut feeling about Brent. I also like Tre and Ameer good guys that will fit well at AU, if they decide to join us.

BC is not 6'3", sorry..

we seriously need some bodies at RB.  Abdullah and Mason are now must gets for this class. 

Lets not forget the Brent Calloway will be trying out for RB this spring, he is 6-3" 223 so I am hoping Brent will work out well. I have a good gut feeling about Brent. I also like Tre and Ameer good guys that will fit well at AU, if they decide to join us.

BC is not 6'3", sorry..

I'd give him about 6'1" maybe 1 and a half...still good size.

UGA believes if they get Drew and Crowell they will have their dream team!!  CMR needs more than a dream to

help his program,,, That program has gone to the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGA believes if they get Drew and Crowell they will have their dream team!!   CMR needs more than a dream to

help his program,,, That program has gone to the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really do believe that next year will be his last year at UGA.

BC is not 6'3", sorry..

Thanks for catching that, Scouts has him at 6'3" @ 223 and Rivals has him at 6'1" @ 210.

Has Chizik already had his in home visit with IC?

it is supposed to be on Thursday night.

That's not good. Thursday night should be the night to visit Drew.

Chizik may have already used his 1 Drew visit.

If that's the case, I would've been able to find a link or at least something showing that he has.

If that's the case, I would've been able to find a link or at least something showing that he has.

There is not always a link as to when a head coach took his 1 visit to see a player.

Ellitor, are you sure the Chizik in-home with IC is Thursday. Per MM at Scout: Re: Ray Drew (CGC in-home visit)

Chizik is supposed to be in Thomasville on Thursday and then will head back to Montgomery to speak to the AHSAA football coaches meeting in Montgomery that night.

Ellitor, are you sure the Chizik in-home with IC is Thursday. Per MM at Scout: Re: Ray Drew (CGC in-home visit)

Chizik is supposed to be in Thomasville on Thursday and then will head back to Montgomery to speak to the AHSAA football coaches meeting in Montgomery that night.

I was almost certain of this.

I was almost certain of this.

Dang! Now my wires are crossed the article quoted on her said Chizik will visit Drew on Thursday and Miami visit on Wednesday.

I just saw that Keith Marshall(2012) will announce right after signing day.

Just thinking out loud,this could mean that we miss on IC,and Marshall will commit to us,to make us forget about losing out on IC.

Dang, I was really hoping you were right with the in home for IC on Thursday.

Us visiting Ray Drew would be more of importance since he's supposed to be making his announcement on Friday. Crowell will be coming down to the plains this weekend, which is huge since its the last weekend before signing day.

I just saw that Keith Marshall(2012) will announce right after signing day.

Just thinking out loud,this could mean that we miss on IC,and Marshall will commit to us,to make us forget about losing out on IC.

I didn't see anything saying he would commit, only that he was have some news after signing day.  I took it to mean he would name his top 3 or 5.  Do you have a link saying he is going to commit?  People seem to think he is a big UGA lean at the moment so it wouldn't be good news if he committed.

a friend of mine in the athletic dept. told me that IC has informed au that the turds are no longer in it. its down to uga and au and au holds a slight lead and he will visit this weekend! :bananadance:

a friend of mine in the athletic dept. told me that IC has informed au that the turds are no longer in it. its down to uga and au and au holds a slight lead and he will visit this weekend! :bananadance:

Hope your right. But I heard IC may not visit this weekend.

Archived