Isaiah Crowell Update

AUSportTalk

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...going where they can keep him in line and where there’s a good mentor for him."

Ummm...yeah, that doesn't sound like Georgia to me.

"...going where they can keep him in line and where there’s a good mentor for him."

Ummm...yeah, that doesn't sound like Georgia to me.

if he does come we got a shot. even if he canceled i think our crew will try to get him to rethink it.

realistic people didnt think westerman would commit to auburn. hell no realistic person thought auburn would win bcs. there are not many realistic people on this site anymore. we are all sunshine pumpers now. :happydance:

dont know a poster on another site pasted it. maybe old or untrue.

It was actually from today. Here is the link...

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/01/25/ten10-ray-drew-still-being-coy-about-fridays-decision/

We were asking about the rumor of Crow not visiting this weekend.

I just saw that Keith Marshall(2012) will announce right after signing day.

Just thinking out loud,this could mean that we miss on IC,and Marshall will commit to us,to make us forget about losing out on IC.

I didn't see anything saying he would commit, only that he was have some news after signing day.  I took it to mean he would name his top 3 or 5.  Do you have a link saying he is going to commit?  People seem to think he is a big UGA lean at the moment so it wouldn't be good news if he committed.

Yep,your right,I read it on another thread,it just says that there will be news about him after signing day.I was just hoping that it would be a commit to us and I saw what wasnt there :-[  :wareagle:

dont know a poster on another site pasted it. maybe old or untrue.

It was actually from today. Here is the link...

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2011/01/25/ten10-ray-drew-still-being-coy-about-fridays-decision/

We were asking about the rumor of Crow not visiting this weekend.

Actually if you read the previous page they were talking about the article as well but thanks for pointing it out  :dunno:

Did crowell cancel his vist to us???

It's rumored he has but has not been confirmed. Get a paper bag and take deep breathes Taylor. It will be ok.

realistic people didnt think westerman would commit to auburn. hell no realistic person thought auburn would win bcs. there are not many realistic people on this site anymore. we are all sunshine pumpers now. :happydance:

Speak for yourself...  :cool:

LET THE SUN SHINE IN.................................................. :party:

LET THE SUN SHINE IN.................................................. :party:

PUMP, PUMP, PUMP

Archived