Auburn vs. MSU

AuburnBasketball

sunday at 2 on FSN looking our our first SEC win wouldnt be suprised if the players pull together and get this win but wouldnt be suprised if Dee Bost takes Josh Wallace and Tony Neysmith to the wood shed and Renardo Sidney dominmates Chubb and Forbes down low :believe:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be a tough road game. I know MSU has greatly underperformed this year, but they still have some good. I'm sure Auburn will put together a good showing regardless of the outcome.

Not that I should care anymore, but this is the 3rd game in a row I have turned on in recent days and found AU with a grand total of less than 9 points. I didn't think it was possible for AU to look worse than the 6 points they put up in the first half vs LSU, but with 10 minutes 30 seconds left in the first AU just scored it's 5th point. It's god awful performances like this that make it so difficult for AU fans to want to buy in and support our basketball team.

this team is beyond atrocious. there needs to be a serious look at whos scholly should or should not be renewed.

I agree, Tony Barbee needs to go Nick Saban on this team and start handing out some medical schollys. I wouldn't be upset if they just forfeited the rest of the season, and shut the program down this year.. I really can't find anything positive to say about this team anymore. :banghead: :banghead:

Yeah we finally got 20 points. Nothing like setting the bar high and achieving your goals. I'm just having a hard time putting into words how bad this team is.

In 2 years we will have a really good team. Im excited about the future of AU basketball and even tho we dont have a great team right now i still watch every game i can.

it was good to see Chris Denson come off the bench and really provide a spark with 12 points he hadnt scored that many points this whole year coming into the game oh and Kenny G played good oh well 0-16 here we come

We got to stick with it guys. Auburn ignored it's basketball program for a bit too long, and this is the price we have to pay for it.

A lot of blame lies with Lebo, but before Auburn Arena there were high schools that had more impressive basketball facilities then Auburn did.

I personally liked what I saw from Chris Denson today. I think he needs to start playing more often than he does, but that's just me. Josh Wallace has the heart of a lion and I love him for what he does and the effort he gives each and every game, but I just think Denson can give us a little more offense from the PG position.

Archived