Breakdown of the remaining spots

Jonesy

I have one question if 2012 is as stacked with top flight recruits as I've heard why would the staff want Coleman to count against that class?

He has to count against our class at some point. Besides, we have guys like Kris Frost waiting this year. That's stacked if you ask me.

He has to count against our class at some point. Besides, we have guys like Kris Frost waiting this year. That's stacked if you ask me.

fair point

many of you are convinced Sigler is an alternative to this class but i remember hearing that no matter what our coaches have a spot saved for him even if he waits until signing day to announce..

many of you are convinced Sigler is an alternative to this class but i remember hearing that no matter what our coaches have a spot saved for him even if he waits until signing day to announce..

You are correct sir. ST said that.

There have been rumblings that Sigler may be a NQ; if so, and we sign him, we are looking at 9 slots minimum remaining. I'm guessing:

1. Florence

2. Wright

3. Roberson

4. Drew

5. Westerman

6/7. Two of the following: Crowell, Huggins, Mason, Buie

8. Fulse

9. Sigler

10. Coleman

Any combo of missing on above targets, additional likely NQs, or approval of our appeal to put Coleman in the 2012 class would open up some slots.  Frost seems like the most logical name if that happens. 

If the class comes in like stated here, how do you see the rankings when broken down by position?

To difficult to project based on not knowing what other teams will do.

Archived