Updated: 3:50 1-20-11 Potential earth shattering recruiting news........

AUSportTalk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who is most likely the secret player/players???

Alright, I'll spill it.  After an exhaustive appeals processs the NCAA has granted me a 6th year of eligibility.  I am now slated take over for Fairely in the Fall.  :aufb:

You have bird legs. Hit the weights and beef them up. The good thing is, you will have to be an upgrade over Fairley. I never saw the big deal about him.   :rolleyes:

I know, right? He was only like a three * or sumpin !

It's still a little iffy but leaning more in our favor by the minute...

Blindside another school???

It'll be like hittin' 'em in the back of the neck with a ball-bat!! :)

so....Westerman is bringing Malcolm Brown..... ;D

Dang I've got an income tax II test that I haven't started studying for and this is not helping, somehow I'll resist and check back later tonight, although I don't think any news will break tonight.  Tomorrow sounds more likely.  I think the mods are just toying with our emotions.  I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

m9xhlg.jpg

Its not HCD.  I would bet it is Westerman.  But if it is more than just one, Ill die.  Literally I will pass out and prolly never wake up to even watch these guys play.

It's not a ONEUPMANSHIP cardiac arrest contest.....If that happens, I am sure we will all :happydance::hellyeah::yay::wareagle:

Dang I've got an income tax II test that I haven't started studying for and this is not helping, somehow I'll resist and check back later tonight, although I don't think any news will break tonight.  Tomorrow sounds more likely.  I think the mods are just toying with our emotions.  I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION!

m9xhlg.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I love that movie!! and I love lamp!

All Facebook stalking aside that is a very weird comment from ST...which makes HCD's comment seem weird like the two of them are speaking in code  :cool:  LOL!  

I seen where USCe picked up their 27th and 28th commitments today. There is no room left for Clowney.

Yes there is. They can count some players back to last year.

Its not HCD.  I would bet it is Westerman.  But if it is more than just one, Ill die.  Literally I will pass out and prolly never wake up to even watch these guys play.

It's not Westerman. ST has another "pinned thread" on the recruiting page about him. He thinks we get him. I really think it's Hart and Haha. Just my gut feeling, but reading between the lines.............

NC Tiger...I laughed so hard when I read that post I got in trouble with Layron!

She was just dozing off...:)

who is most likely the secret player/players???

Alright, I'll spill it.  After an exhaustive appeals processs the NCAA has granted me a 6th year of eligibility.  I am now slated take over for Fairely in the Fall.  :aufb:

You have bird legs. Hit the weights and beef them up. The good thing is, you will have to be an upgrade over Fairley. I never saw the big deal about him.   :rolleyes:

I may have bird legs, but I can sure fly.

It's not Westerman. ST has another "pinned thread" on the recruiting page about him. He thinks we get him. I really think it's Hart and Haha. Just my gut feeling, but reading between the lines.............

This is what I'm feeling as well...

I really wanna know what this earth shatering news, i think its a HUGE surprise or else it wouldnt be earth shattering? Westerman wouldnt be earthshadering because we kinda expect it? idk :dunno:

This thread is GREAT!!!

Earth Shattering....Christian Westerman is going to be an AWESOME pickup but isn't he kind of expected?

Earth Shattering.....that was a good choice of words ST. I'm expecting Cam to actually decommit from the NFL and commit to Auburn...AGAIN! THAT would be Earth Shattering!

This thread is GREAT!!!

Earth Shattering....Christian Westerman is going to be an AWESOME pickup but isn't he kind of expected?

Earth Shattering.....that was a good choice of words ST. I'm expecting Cam to actually decommit from the NFL and commit to Auburn...AGAIN! THAT would be Earth Shattering!

Earth-Shattering recruiting news

I'm feeling Hart/HaHa

We've ALL known for a while that we were closing in on Westerman.

That would NOT be "earth shattering".

Ok, I may get into trouble for posting this, but my sources tell me it is a 6'-5" 245lb JUCO QB, sound familiar?

Zach Mettenberger has seen the path to success and will be flipping from LSU to AU.

This is confidential and propriety information, intended only for members of AE, please don't quote or share that beyond this site.

Ok, I may get into trouble for posting this, but my sources tell me it is a 6'-5" 245lb JUCO QB, sound familiar?

Zach Mettenberger has seen the path to success and will be flipping from LSU to AU.

This is confidential and propriety information, intended only for members of AE, please don't quote or share that beyond this site.

That would be earth-shattering! LSU fans would be crying P4P!!

Archived