Bruce Feldman calls....

AUTigergrad08

Don't see them winning a Natty though.

As far back as I can remember can't remember a comparison like this to AU in terms of recruiting.  Bruce is an ESPN college football writer.

UGA this year's Auburn.  Have we become elite to the rest of the country now?   :dunno: :dunno:

Did they go 8-5 last year?  Did they close out last year with a bowl win?

Geez, don't put us on the same level as THUGa.!

Don't see them winning a Natty though.

As far back as I can remember can't remember a comparison like this to AU in terms of recruiting.  Bruce is an ESPN college football writer.

He is a hack. It took me reading exactly two of his articles to know not to ever read another one. I figured he may have been having a bad day after reading the first one so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. That's the only reason I read his stuff a second time.

Was the context in terms of recruiting or of next season's expectations?  Or both?

I would hope he is referring to the fact that, they had a mediocre season this past year and are now racking up on the recruiting trail.

I think he was just referring to the fact they could make a quick jump to the level of elite teams with some incoming recruits like we did this past year. Feldman is not that big of a dirtbag. Do any of you guys have the insider to read his articles?

Archived