AU-UGA

NoALtiger

Poor shot selection killed us.. We aren't looking to kick it out to the open man when we drive the lane. We are driving and throwing up horrible shots.. Free throws I have no answer for.. Horrible

Like Joe Dean Jr. said, you have to shoot at least 100 free throws every day in the off season and I will add on non game days, also. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frustrating because it could and should have been won by the good guys, but at least we played a decent game overall. Much more entertaining to watch when you are competitive. Better days ahead for sure. WDE.

There is next to no talent on tihis team. It is just a bunch of pretty good athletes playing basketball. Apparently, no one on this team can shoot FT's when it matters. I just hope Barbee stays long enough rot turn this thing around.

Thanks Wallace. For crying out loud.... You are 4'3" stop driving and throwing up stupid shots.

team is trying

Eh, he's a walk on with an engineering scholarship. He's playing the best he can.

He must be a brilliant kid, because he has to keep his GPA high enough to keep that scholarship. It can't be easy doing that and playing BB. Kudos to him for his effort.

I think the whole team is playing the best they can. It's a team with glaring holes, but they play hard.

This season....it is what it is. War Eagle!

I can personally testify to how hard it is to keep your GPA up enough to keep your scholly, and in engineering of all degrees. The kid is a stud just for doing all that, plus he's a helluva ball handler

When you consider the fact that next year we will have Ward, Sullivan, and top recruits like Willy Kouassi and Bernard Morena among others you have to be excited. The best thing about this year is the fact that the guys playing are getting valuable experience playing against teams like Tennessee and Georgia will help the incoming guys provide a nice depth chart next year. 

When you consider the fact that next year we will have Ward, Sullivan, and top recruits like Willy Kouassi and Bernard Morena among others you have to be excited. The best thing about this year is the fact that the guys playing are getting valuable experience playing against teams like Tennessee and Georgia will help the incoming guys provide a nice depth chart next year. 

Just imagine our lineup next year

1.Ward

2.Sullivan

3.Ross or Johnson

4.Gabriel

5.Chubb

With Langford, Denson, Payne, Wallace, Kouassi, Morena off the bench.

1.Ward

2.Sullivan

3.Ross or Johnson

4.Gabriel

5.Chubb

Let me preface by saying that is a freaking loaded lineup. But if I'm not mistaken, Noel Johnson can't play until the 2nd semester next season due to when he transferred in this season. Could be wrong and feel free to correct me if I am. War Eagle!

1.Ward

2.Sullivan

3.Ross or Johnson

4.Gabriel

5.Chubb

Don't forget about a healthy Ty Armstrong as well. I think he is going to be a force by the time he gets out of here.

1.Ward

2.Sullivan

3.Ross or Johnson

4.Gabriel

5.Chubb

Don't forget about a healthy Ty Armstrong as well. I think he is going to be a force by the time he gets out of here.

Replace Chubb with Armstrong b/c doesn't look like Chubb will be there.

Guest jojo1515

1.Ward

2.Sullivan

3.Ross or Johnson

4.Gabriel

5.Chubb

Let me preface by saying that is a freaking loaded lineup. But if I'm not mistaken, Noel Johnson can't play until the 2nd semester next season due to when he transferred in this season. Could be wrong and feel free to correct me if I am. War Eagle!

so this time next year, if we suck, we can't blame it on talent?  I'm bookmarking this post!

Archived