Borges on SEC football

AU4Ever

Quoting Al Borges after the game

"Borges, a Californian who learned his offense from the great Bill Walsh, was left almost speechless when he later reflected on the din that assaulted his ears and his senses in those last moments.

"That was the loudest and greatest atmosphere I've ever seen,'' he said. "I mean, this is football. This is the real thing. This is like nothing I've ever seen or been involved in.''

just wait he really has not seen any thing yet ...The IRON BOWL just about 9 more weeks away...Remember Avoid the Rush and Hate BAMA early

WAR EAGLE...

just wait he really has not seen any thing yet ...The IRON BOWL just about 9 more weeks away...Remember Avoid the Rush and Hate BAMA early

WAR EAGLE...

Haha, this quote is classic.

CTT should let Coach Borges walk in the Tiger Walk so he could get a good feel for Auburn.  :au:   :au:

You mean he doesn't?

CTT is usually the only coach that walks in the Tiger Walk.

:unsure: yeah, wait till he sees Baton Rouge next year...we'll even have some crawfish etouffe' with him after the game

That's just nasty!!!!! ;)

good.. maybe he understands now that in the SEC and at AU.. one touchdown a game isn't going to cut it.

you have got to be kidding me. we won the game and beat the #4 team in the nation. stop complaining. LSU was the best defense in the land last year. One TD will cut it if we keep winning. Also, we scored like 70 something in the first two.

good.. maybe he understands now that in the SEC and at AU.. one touchdown a game isn't going to cut it.

As evidenced last Saturday, it's not how many you score, just as long as you score ONE more than the opponent. Evidently your not a fan of old time SEC defensive struggles. LSU has probably the best D we'll see this year.(on second thought, the AU offense may be looking at the best D in practice everyday). We won against a quality opponent. How much we won by is not the most important thing.

Archived