Lacey

AuburnBasketball

So now you start believing what I've been saying all along about Trevor? :tease: We've got an outstanding shot at landing him. I will continue to preach it.

I hope you're right Westie!

Hopefully Lacey saw how we dont give up no matter the record... Great win for Barbee and AUBURN!!!! Maybe Lacey will be ready to step in and Commit and bring the Tigers Back!!!!

Not sure what the article says, but... The visit this past weekend was an unofficial. Visit went very well and he plans on scheduling an official visit soon.

word here in north alabama is kid is best seen around here in a very long time, but there is almost no chance he qualifies to attend college. i dont know if this is true does anyone else hear this.

word here in north alabama is kid is best seen around here in a very long time, but there is almost no chance he qualifies to attend college. i dont know if this is true does anyone else hear this.

I hear various rumors from time to time as well. Tough to say really. A tricky topic to be sure. Guess we'll have to see how it all plays out. I do know Coach Barbee wouldn't be recruiting him if there wasn't a chance he is able to come here. WDE.

I hear various rumors from time to time as well. Tough to say really. A tricky topic to be sure. Guess we'll have to see how it all plays out. I do know Coach Barbee wouldn't be recruiting him if there wasn't a chance he is able to come here. WDE.

I've talked with Coach Doss (great family friend) and he said Trevor will qualify. No need to spread this rumor any further. Period.

I've talked with Coach Doss (great family friend) and he said Trevor will qualify. No need to spread this rumor any further. Period.

Does the coach give you the impression we've got a good shot at landing Lacey? Or are we a longshot?

WDE!

Does the coach give you the impression we've got a good shot at landing Lacey? Or are we a longshot?

WDE!

He won't talk about Trevor's recruitment and which schools he is favoring but he'll tell you that he will be eligible.

'nuff said. That is great to hear.

Archived