kickoff returns for next year

Wareagle3720

We have a few to choose from.  Omac, Goodwin, trovon, mincy, bray, Coates,

Omac and trovon are my picks....watch out for Coates tho.

I would say Trovon and O-Mac, but with only 3 RBs I don't think we will risk O-Mac back there. So I'm gonna go with Trovon and the winner of Bray/Coates/Goodwin

We only had 3 RBs this year (Omac, Dyer, and Fannin) and they still took the risk...I don't think you could go wrong with pretty much any of them, but my vote goes to Trovon Reed and Quan Bray

I would say Trovon and O-Mac, but with only 3 RBs I don't think we will risk O-Mac back there. So I'm gonna go with Trovon and the winner of Bray/Coates/Goodwin

We only had 3 RBs this year (Omac, Dyer, and Fannin) and they still took the risk...I don't think you could go wrong with pretty much any of them, but my vote goes to Trovon Reed and Quan Bray

No, Cam counted as one, considering he was our leading rusher. We had 4

I am more concerned about punt returns. We havent had somebody that could do anything there since Robert Dunn.

I am about sick of seeing so many fair catches, and fumbles on half of the ones that arent fair catches. We will be fine at KR we got a ton of athletes but we need to find someone that can get us 10 yards consistently on returns.

What position will Bray play? (haha that rhymes)

If it's RB, Mason or Bray might take kickoff return duties with Trovon, especially if another RB walks on, IMO.

white, morgan, stallworth, reed, bray if he doesn't redshirt, and omac all could do it.  Omac is a valuable piece of the offense but with bray, stallworth, and reed all healthy a few more risks can be taken now than before.

Archived