Ryan Anderson (Daphne DE)

Holland's Fro

• 1 month later...

Named the turds his leader after a recent offer. What is everyone's opinion on him?

I think he'll commit to them this w/e IF his offer is "legit".  ;)

So that begs the question on where TJ's allegiance stands at this point, if it's possible to tell and if it's remotely worth while guessing; with Anderson committing (potentially) to the Turd Nation on the weekend, and with TJ headed there for A$$-Day, does put them in the driver's seat for his commitment as I thought TJ was ours to lose???

So that begs the question on where TJ's allegiance stands at this point, if it's possible to tell and if it's remotely worth while guessing; with Anderson committing (potentially) to the Turd Nation on the weekend, and with TJ headed there for A$$-Day, does put them in the driver's seat for his commitment as I thought TJ was ours to lose???

f

TJ (or any other recruit for that matter) has NEVER been "ours to lose". I've told you guys a THOUSAND times that there is NO SUCH THING as a "lock".

That said, CGC and staff have made TJ "TOP PRIORITY" this year! And fortunately, so far, he has taken notice to that! So I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he's going with his teammate to their a-day game.

f

TJ (or any other recruit for that matter) has NEVER been "ours to lose". I've told you guys a THOUSAND times that there is NO SUCH THING as a "lock".

That said, CGC and staff have made TJ "TOP PRIORITY" this year! And fortunately, so far, he has taken notice to that! So I wouldn't read too much into the fact that he's going with his teammate to their a-day game.

Cool - thx

That's 1,001 now.  :laugh: Sorry.

I didn't intend on implying that he is a lock, but "priority" is definitely a more apt label anyway.

Seeing on Rivals that Anderson committed to bama today...

Is losing the battle for Yeldon a big concern now?

No. They are not a package deal at all. TJ knew Anderson was going to commit & still chose to come home to AU for A-Day over that other school.

He may be waiting on the Barry Sanders decision. Just my 2 cents.

I doubt it. Sanders is a middle of the pack RB IMO.

I guess everybody is entitled to have an opinion but in mine BS jr is no lower than a top 5 back in the country.

I'd sure like to see us get him.

I doubt it. Sanders is a middle of the pack RB IMO.

Middle of the pack?  :o  Thats tough jville.  He isn't Keith Marshall but he's a top RB. I doubt very many middle of the pack RBs are recruited from coast to coast. Kid can play.

He may be waiting on the Barry Sanders decision. Just my 2 cents.

Not at all. I don't think he's worried about that. I feel the writing is on the wall...

I guess everybody is entitled to have an opinion but in mine BS jr is no lower than a top 5 back in the country.

I'd sure like to see us get him.

If he decides to play ball in this state, it won't be for AU. I'm happy with Keith Marshall and TJ Yeldon.

Archived