AU vs Arkstate

I was real happy with Slade. He didn't have his strikeout pitch working but did a great job forcing ground balls. McElroy and Creede looked real good and I'm excited about the freshman Alvord. Just hope Patterson can settle in he looked a little uncomfortable at the plate tonight. Overall though a good start to the 2011 campaign!

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Patterson being too effective this year. Last year most of the time it was either strike-out or home run. But with these new bats, I don't know how well he's gonna be able to hit the longball. Like I said I hope I'm wrong, because he is a great asset to the team and a heck of a ball-player, but that's my opinion

I hope I'm wrong but I don't see Patterson being too effective this year. Last year most of the time it was either strike-out or home run. But with these new bats, I don't know how well he's gonna be able to hit the longball. Like I said I hope I'm wrong, because he is a great asset to the team and a heck of a ball-player, but that's my opinion

I agree it will be interesting to watch. We are gonna need him this year to be a big RBI guy. There were definately three balls that woulda been homers last year. I was glad to see us play some small ball with aggressive base running and lots of bunts

Archived