JaFar Mann

jl2426

Kid out of Georgia tells ESPN that he is down to his top 5.  Auburn, Florida, Miami, LSU, Tennessee.  Says that education comes first for he and his mom.

From Aladdin?  The movie with Robin Williams as the genie?  The flying carpet?  Gilbert Gottfried as the parrot?  Nothing?  :dunno:

Stephenson is a big time program in GA. They have had some terrific players in the past including: Cunningham - Played defense starting for FL, Gartrelle (sp) Receiver - UGA, Lumkin - RB UGA, Reggie Ball - QB GA Tech).

• 4 weeks later...

He committed to Florida today.  I thought we had a good shot with him but he decided to commit to UF on his father's b'day...  :dunno:

Well I hate to see him not come to Auburn. I wonder if the fact Pelton isn't a big name yet influenced his decision? Personally, I think Pelton will be very good for Auburn and he's going to work to prove himself just like Chizik did from day one. He is one of ours and loves Auburn. Who knows, recruiting is so hard to figure out and nothing is over until it's over.

He committed to Florida today.  I thought we had a good shot with him but he decided to commit to UF on his father's b'day...  :dunno:

Plenty of other fish who are JUST AS BIG, if not BIGGER and in whom the AU staff are JUST as interested!

:we:

Looks good

Is that an old pic of JHS, if so around what year?

Golf is the KING of "vintage" pics of JHS! Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be glad to help you out!

Looks good

Golf is the KING of "vintage" pics of JHS! Send him a PM and I'm sure he'll be glad to help you out!

That's the spring game in JRS 1975. Great times.......

Looks good

He should be. His first picture was taken on the ground JHS now sits, back when it was just a cow pasture...

Plenty of other fish who are JUST AS BIG, if not BIGGER and in whom the AU staff are JUST as interested!

:we:

It is still JaFar cry from signing day. We have plenty of time to work on him or get some other top talent.  :we:

Archived