My Conspiracy theory!!

Bama fans are not the smartest creatures on the planet. They do however have loads of wealth, most of this money was earned by grandparents, or parents. So the kids are worthless morally, and spiritually, yet have a silver spoon in their mouths, and feel entitled to everything.

The fan base has been fed, this kind of  superiority garbage, for years, and years. Their football program has been one of the behind closed doors, ethically questionable, not out right cheating, but bending every rule money can bend.

Combine this with the wins ,compiled during the 60's, and 70's. The falsely claimed paper championships, a ton of alcohol, and the brew is set on simmer for years.

Lift the lid and pull out the Shula's, Curry's, and other losers. Suffer domination by your closest rivals Tenn. Auburn, and LSU. Re add tons more money, hire the highest paid coach to date, build on to your stadium, your empire as it is,add all these morally, spiritless money can buy anythings, and set the pot on high.

Then Auburn runs all over the entire thing, winning NC's bama swore they could never win, tearing down the empire overcoming 24 point deficits, Heisman winner leading the nation.

At this point it has become a pressure cooker! Add now a sports caster hell bent on his own agenda turning up the heat, and forcing bama fans to relive their greatest defeat and BOOM

Who is to blame?? Some crazy man who gets distanced, and cut off by the bama nation. NO NO NO 

There are many fingerprints on this crime. They are all crimson, well financed. There are those who goaded this crazy man, led him along his path, assisted his efforts. The DJ who couldn't let it JUST BE football, who made it seem, and feel like a war, and the turd nation the rich entitled. No this crime has been in the making since Da Bar started losing to Auburn. This is built up hate, and the entire bama nation is to blame

A little out there, but some fine points nonetheless. :thumbsup:

I have a somewhat unique perspective as I worked for a Bammer Booster/REC member from April of 2007 to August of 2009. What was to me surprising was how bold they were in what they would say and do.

Things I heard while working there:

1) After hiring the small one: We are going to force everyone else to pony up. We are going to spend them into oblivion.

2) Who do we have to pay to make these NCAA issues go away?

3) Had a UAT student athelete "working" as a helper on one of the service trucks. He worked a couple of months

then disappeared. I was pointed out to him as one of them.

4) Overheard a conversation with with the owner and one of his friends. The friend was bragging about a football player that he had a hand in recruiting. The owner was agreeing that he was going to be a good one.

5) The small one came to visit our office. Of course during and after his visit I went around the office spaying lysol.

These are the most significant events that I can recall.

You can write me off as a nut if you would like but all of the events listed happened.

I have a somewhat unique perspective as I worked for a Bammer Booster/REC member from April of 2007 to August of 2009. What was to me surprising was how bold they were in what they would say and do.

1) After hiring the small one: We are going to force everyone else to pony up. We are going to spend them into oblivion.

3) Had a UAT student athelete "working" as a helper on one of the service trucks. He worked a couple of months

4) Overheard a conversation with with the owner and one of his friends. The friend was bragging about a football player that he had a hand in recruiting. The owner was agreeing that he was going to be a good one.

5) The small one came to visit our office. Of course during and after his visit I went around the office spaying lysol.

You can write me off as a nut if you would like but all of the events listed happened.

Just another day at the office....  :laugh:

Did you have your recorder on? This stuff gets documented and taken National - AWAY from the state media - and you can make this a story.

The whole country doesn't like the crimson tide - get others with power from other locations on what they do, with evidence and justice can be served.

Archived