Auburn v LSU Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As ugly as it is to watch, we are in a great position to blow them out in the second half, if we play like we did in the second half against them last time!  ;D

:thumbsup::bow:

This is LSU's coaches 3rd year there. He can't be feeling good about his programs direction. Wow they are bad.

You are tellin me that we hit free throws down the line????!!!! :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle: :wareagle:

Yep 22 of 30 73%

And we won.  Coincidence??  Nope!!

Great win Tigers! Man we are ugly but we bring em down to our level.... I will say we have improved overall under Barbee since beginning of year. I mean we have won last two games because of free throws

Coach barbee has a tough group down on the plains and a bright future..huge win.hey we could make some nosie in the tournament..

So I guess we're not the worst team in the country Colin C.

Hard to be when you're not even the worst team in your own conference

Guys at the beginning of the year we knew we did not have much talent. We all said we wanted to see Coach Barbee coach em up and we wanted to see the players play hard.

This year has been a total success. Every Auburn player has played his heart out, the team has improved, and in addition.

RECRUITING FOR AU BASKETBALL HAS BEEN GREAT.

Before any nay sayers try to compare AU recruiting to KY recruiting it takes time and effort to get to the Elite Level.

Just want to thank you to all the players and coach Barbee for a great season and I am hoping for an SEC surprise (not expecting but hoping).

War Eagle

Proud of the effort of the team, but Coach gets a lot of credit. Not for what he did on the floor but rather how he kept this team focused.  The players could have phoned it in but he kept them going. GREAT job by the coach, GREAT effort by the players!

Archived