J. Lee has something up in regard to Calloway

auparrothead

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

I just got here.  Should I go back a few pages and try to get it or can you just save me the trouble and 'splain?  :laugh:

I can't believe y'all didn't get where I was coming from with that!  :dunno:

We would have to have been where you are to get where you are coming from  :tease: :tease:

Like the cyber punch, BTW.  :thumbsup:

Okay, here's how things work in county schools, such as Russellville.  The principal of the school CAN excuse absences that have been pre-approved.  Take my family for instance.  We decided to go to Auburn to watch the NCG.  Since I wanted to leave on Sunday and return on Tuesday, my girls were going to miss two days of school.  I met with the principal and told him my plans.  He excused their absences.  Lucky for us though, it snowed and school was cancelled all week that week. I'm sure that these principals take into consideration students attendance, grades, etc. before preapproving absences, but it does happen.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with it legally speaking.

My son's school would never make that kind of exception if there were no parent days left. But because the NSG was right after the new semester started, kids could have used their parent excuses to go to the game, and many did go. No "special permission" was needed. It did snow, and school was cancelled, so they got a freebie in that instance. Had it not snowed, parent excuses would've been used.

Things are much more strict in High School versus elementary and middle school.

Ok, first story came out, bammer investigated and found nothing supposedly.

Bammer starts discrediting JLee.

Second story comes out.

Sound of "Oh Crap!" coming from turdtown.....

Got it now?  It was a joke.....  ;D:tease:

UA compliance office announced there was no 'evidence' of this but I dont see J. Lee saying this w/o evidence..

I think before all of this is over we will see how the "friendship" between  :devil: and head of NCAA really are. If there is anything to the man he will have the NCAA on this in the very near future.

:believe:

James Willis could be welcomed back to AU when this story is all over.. Keep his name in mind   :party:

If Willis brings the pain I would definitely welcome him back. Let by gones be by gones.  :laugh::happydance:

James Willis could be welcomed back to AU when this story is all over.. Keep his name in mind   :party:

Is this a hunch or something solid?

If Willis brings the pain I would definitely welcome him back. Let by gones be by gones.  :laugh::happydance:

I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson?

I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson?

Outkast?

I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson?

Outkast?

Yep  ;D Oh come on. I know you remember that line in the sang.

I'm sorry Mrs. Jackson?

Outkast?

Yep  ;D Oh come on. I know you remember that line in the sang.

Never meant to make you tiders cry..... :laugh:

Although JW was a great AU player, coach and recruiter; I am not sure that AU needs the bad press of his situation right now.

If Tubbers cut him loose, it had to be a bad deal. I have no problem with a reformed man being on staff, but you have to have some amount of time to prove change.

If what he is accused of is true.....he needs some time away from the grind to get back to the basics of life.

:we:

Archived